Enjoying Watering my Garden

 

It is hot sunny day, much better than last week. I am enjoying morning tea at my deck. It is 8.45, 20 C, feels like 22. It used to be 38 C, couple of days back. My daughter visiting from Grimsby, England, was having shower three, four times a day. For her, it was hard to believe that, this is Canada. We have to switch on fans on top of our Air conditioning, to cool us down. 

We heard News, many times from our weather experts, of rain and thunder storm, but it was just sprinkles. That resulted atmosphere more humid and hot. Anyway it is better now, will be cooler day by day as it is nearly mid of August. Couple of more hot days, then it will be over. I enjoyed watering my garden every day. Watering pots and garden, is like meditation. You get a feel of inner peace and contentment.

My daughter is here for two more weeks, will be leaving on 27th of August. She is shunting between Pickering and Belville. Two of her  brothers in law, live there. Belville is around two hours from my place, Pickering. I am taking days off at the time, whenever she is here, at my place. Not going to my work. 

She left yesterday, will be back next week. Today, I will go for Carpet Bowling, from I pm to 2.30. It is on Thursdays. My son will take me to my work place, to the library. My friend will drive me home, after. My son will be busy with his meetings. He works online. 

We have to manage things according to the people around. Have to take into account of their priorities and workings. Try to make adjustments with whatever is there, without disturbing peace and harmony of the atmosphere. Peaceful atmosphere, has to be priority.

 "Give and take", works in all relationships. Nothing works one sided. Have patience and be considerate to the people around, to spread peace and happiness. You will lead a happy life too. What goes around, comes back.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I am happy changed my menu

I have to put Reverse Gear

They can relate what we talk