It will be a Full House

 

It is 8.45, morning, I am just out of my bed. Nowadays I am getting up late. My sleep is good and I am off from my work too. My right leg giving me problems for couple of weeks, may be because of that. It is my age, so why to complain. Things start happening at our age. Just take, whatever is there. Face with patience and grace. What you expect from, around a century old machinery. I am already seventy plus, keep that in mind. 

I have to do my five minutes stretches before having my breakfast. I started it again, couple of days back, might help my leg problems. Let's see. It is 9.15, I am done with my breakfast, my oatmeal porridge, stir fried egg and half a cup of orange juice. Enjoying my morning tea, outside at my deck, sitting on my favorite knitted, steel chair., to have a feel of fresh air. 

It is hot, bright, sunny day, 24 C, right now, will be 33 C, in the afternoon. Sky is clear blue. Purple flowers looking beautiful, in the two white planters, in front. Red and Yellow seasonal flowers, in the flower bed, at the back, adding up color to my garden. Grass is lush green, thanks to the rain, yesterday.

It is 11.30, I am busy in my kitchen, making dishes to put on the dinner table for my family. My daughter is also coming from Belville tonight, with her husband and son. It will be a Full house. Great. We will have dinner together to enjoy our family time. Unique moments to cherish, to lock up, in my memory box, to enjoy after.

Everyone left for work. My son is busy with his work. He is working online. My youngest grandson, the Slurpee Boy is enjoying his time, sleeping late and getting up in his own time. He has couple of weeks left to go to his Uni. Let him enjoy his time. He passed his Driving test two days back. We have now five drivers at my place. It is only me, don't drive. 

It is 3.15, my son and my Slurpee Boy going to Doctor, for some regular checkups, I will go to "Freshco' to get groceries. It is on the way. They will pick me up after. I enjoy doing groceries, picking up things of my choice for my grandkids, my family and for myself. It is 4.15, I am done with my groceries, waiting outside of the store, they will be here soon. 

It is 5.40, my daughter just messaged me, they already left, will be here around 7.30. It is not rush hours, will not take much time. May be one and half hour or so. I am having tea with my son and daughter in law, having chit chat, waiting for my daughter and her family. They will be here soon. She will be leaving on Saturday, 27th September, will be end of her trip. Short but sweet. Family is family. No doubt about that. Value the moments in hand, don't wait. These moments will slip from your hands, in no time.

I am writing my Blogs, whenever get some time, so please have patience. One more thing to share. I am leaving on 5th of September to Edmonton, to my eldest daughter's place. I haven't seen her for long. She is busy with her work and not many vacations left. For her, not convenient to come to Toronto. I am going for two weeks. My son is going with me. He also wants to see her sister. Hope it will be a good trip. I don't enjoy plane trips. It is four hours flight from here to Edmonton. Let's see. 

I will not be able to post my Blogs, regularly. Hope you people will understand. Have patience and enjoy your time. I will write whenever get time. It is my promise. Love you guys, my friends.


I am not getting comments from you people. Hope things are fine with  everyone of you my Friends.

My Retiree Friends. Please leave Temple people alone. Don't bother them. It is their special days like Easter. They do things in their own way. Don't interfere into their personal matters. Respect everyone's privacy and feelings. Please. Thanks.

Enjoy your time, all of you my Dear Readers, my Friends. Talk to you later. Have a Great day.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I am happy changed my menu

I have to put Reverse Gear

They can relate what we talk