My Trip To Edmonton

 

It is a mixed sunny cloudy morning. Raining since last night, still drizzling. I am enjoying. My slippers are off, I am walking barefoot, to have a feel of  water, the rain. Amazing moments to cherish. Thanks to God Almighty for keeping me mobile. To do things, I like to do. 

It is 8.45, I am going inside, to have my breakfast. My Porridge will be done by now. I put it before. It was on low flame, to make sure not to make a mess, and to clean it off, after. That is not easy, takes time. Anyway porridge is done. Now going to fry egg and make my tea, also for my son. 

All set on my eat in dining table. I am having my breakfast, sitting beside patio doors, enjoying the scenic view of my garden. Everything looking great after having morning shower. Red and Yellow flowers adding up beauty of the atmosphere. Purple flowers are smiling in two white Planters, by the side of my Deck. Lawn is lush green, thanks to the rain.

My day to travel, is getting closer. Not even a week left. I will be in Edmonton, next week, sitting with my daughter. I haven't seen her for long. It is time to be there, to enjoy mother daughter time. She is my eldest one, after my son. I will enjoy time with my grandson too. He is in third year of Uni. Big boy now. He is looking forward to see me too. 

I have to sort out things, for what to pack. Yesterday, I took my suitcase out of my closet. Everything was on my bed, looked, will take long to clear all that, before night. It was not that long.

We have to short list things, to streamline the process. I checked out the clothes, not required, and put it in the smaller red suitcase, one size bigger than my trolley. I took it from the basement, from the cupboard under stairs. That helped me a lot. Next step was to dump the things, I might carry with me, in my black suitcase, to sort that after. Winter clothes, I put all that in trolley, to check out later. I have to check Edmonton weather, to decide, what I will need there, to take with me. 

My bed was clear in no time, no pressure, to sort things right away. I already dumped things to carry, in my suitcase. Now, have to sort out things from my suitcase. I also have to check my medicines. I don't take many but while going on trips, we have to keep in mind, we might need that, just in case. We have to be all prepared. No surprises, to spoil our holidays, our trip. Proceed with peace of mind, to get every bit from the trip, you planned. 

Comments

  1. I have posted the blog in Smile Corner. Thanks to your blog, the customers are now understanding that I was posting all the blogs but sometimes you were busy and not writing blogs.

    The priest asked people to start serving free food to customers, like veggie omelette, milkshake, etc. I think this is priest's trick to shut down Smile Corner because If everyone eat free food then who will buy food from me, and how will I pay mortgage and pay for my things.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I lost the race to post the blog in our corporate notice boards.

    Brenda

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was in early so was able to post the blog. There was a box of SDs there but no donut for poster today

      Craig

      Delete
    2. I no get extra for post person because donut no fresh. I wait 50 min for fresh donuts for box. I sorry but I go 5am when bakery open because I only want bring fresh donut because they Smile donut and they need be best

      SA

      Delete
  3. My Smile is awesome! She is an awesome bus taker! She is an awesome councillor. She is an awesome writer. She is an awesome friend to readers family. What an awesome person my Smile is!!

    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  4. This blog is my lifeline

    N

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have posted the blog in all notice boards in lobbies A, B, C and D

    Jimmy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. SWS was great. We decided to go on the nature route. As usual, we talked about today's blog

      Tiara

      Delete
    2. SWN was fun too. In our case, participants still were talking about Smile's blog from the week. They love it as reading about her daughter's vacation is so relaxing. She has an art to write well

      Cleo

      Delete
  6. Dear Madam Smile, you so good. You write good to. Mr. Supervisor come and say me why you here you sick and no finish quarantine. I say I no suppose take day off because my Madam say dont take time off and only work. Mr. Supervisor say she mean that dont take time off to read blog and waste time. She dont mean that you come work if you are supposed to be in quarantine . If you do, you will make everyone sick. I say I sorry but I only listen my Madam. He say if you come then I will fire you. Happy Worker then come and say me that please go home today and wait for Madam comment. If she no write comment then come back in 2 day. I say but if I go then it mean I care about job and not Madam. Happy Worker say no, you will go back just to wait for her comment. I say her comment is my order. She say yes that why you should go and wait for her order. I say ok. I do 2 proud job and always read blog

    ReplyDelete
  7. Dear Advisor,

    The retirees read your blog with amazement today. The retirees are amazed that you are close to all your daughters.. Many retirees are not that close to their family members. One retiree pointed out that this is because of your accommodating nature. She pointed out that you are so accommodating that you even dont condemn your son, despite all his past antics

    Some temple people came today. They have been coming here since you wrote the letter asking for cameras and other equipment to be removed from their temple. As usual they say loud chants like Yeah Elli and La Hoooma. The restaurant manager does not like this because it creates a very loud atmosphere in the restaurant.They also share food, eg one person will buy large coffee then he will share with 4 other people.

    The Indians have been banned to come to the readings. This is because you appeared to be upset with them in your letter . The Indians have asked for forgiveness and requested reconsideration of the decision but we have told them that they have to wait for your confirmation before any next steps are to be discussed

    The subcommittee in joint family living is continuing to have issues and challenges as the no. of retirees with having in-law problems is increasing. They have asked me to request you for your kind consideration to this request

    thank you
    recent retiree

    ReplyDelete
  8. Dear Author,

    There were very few students today as we read your blog. All the past students have started looking for jobs as per your advice. The Dean and Prof George were there of course and after reading of the blog, they were pleased that the students are not going to be wasting their years.

    Many of us are having a really hard time with our parents. They think we are 2 year olds and try to keep an eye on us. We are adults and not kids. We dont know when they will understand that. We know that the lucky guy, Master Golden and Slurpee boy dont have this problem but for us, its a big deal

    Thank you
    Literature Fellow

    ReplyDelete
  9. This blog was very helpful in my meeting today. We were talking about engineering new process and the blog reminded us that we have to take into account the processes from our box ie in the past

    thank you
    Keith Walker

    ReplyDelete
  10. Father say father nervous because when Hannah go, Kris no no how take care father but father give this big sacrifice so Hannah and Niklas can meet you. Father say father plan send gift for you. Father say father no say father old, almost 67

    (Hannah say Hannah kris happy that father agree to let Hannah and niklas Niklas go to meet you. Hannah say Hannah parent give money for 2 Toronto tickets as gift for Hannah birthday . Hannah say Hannah plan to come on Sep 8 for 1 week. Hannah say Hannah will stay near Pickering so Hannah can meet you all days. Hannah say Hannah will rent car so Hannah and Niklas and you go Niagara Falls. Hannah say Niklas will need miss 1 week class but Niklas no agree to stay. Hannah say Hannah arrange everything in 2 days because parent help. Hannah say father and Kris help to because they agree to live without Hannah and Niklas for 1 week. Hannah say Hannah no that you have club and need go library so please not worry because Hannah will wait outside in side room and read book. Hannah say Hannah very exited to meet you. Hannah say Niklas happy to meet grandma. Niklas say Niklas never go in plane so Niklas very look forward to come and meet you. Niklas say Niklas want go Niagara and downtown and all place but only with you. Me happy that Hannah and Niklas going to meet you. Me no able come because Hannah parent give 2 tickets and tell me that me and father need get own ticket. Me need take care father too. Nikas happy, Hannah happy. Father happy. Me confuse. Me no no what do)

    Kris (Germany)

    ReplyDelete
  11. My Smile is amazing. She is an amazing lake goer. She is an amazing scientist. She is an amazing counsellor. She has an amazing family. What an amazing my Smile

    Superwoman

    ReplyDelete
  12. Replies
    1. Well , well, well. My head is starting to hurt now. I have run out of ideas. Same thing every day. I know, I know ....

      Thanks mrizvi. Very insightful comment.

      Plunker

      Delete
    2. CCaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaallllllllllllmmmmmmmmmmmm doooowwwwwwwwwnnnnn ! Just reeeeeeelllllllaaaaaaaaaxxxxxxxx. You are right, Smile has asked us to be kind

      Good job mrizvi. Brilliant comment. I wonder what we will do without you kiddo

      Batman

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

I am happy changed my menu

I have to put Reverse Gear

They can relate what we talk