She will always be my daughter



First week of August already started. It is Tuesday, the second. Bright, cool, breezy morning, 18 C. I am feeling great, enjoying on my deck. Brick red planters lined up by the side, are fully loaded with Deep Orange, Red and Violet flowers. They all are adding up beauty of  my garden. 

Pinkish Purple flowers are smiling in two white planters on the back. Small Brown Rabbit sitting quietly. I think, he is also enjoying the scenery. Black Squirrel is having his snacks. He is already done with his exercises.

For couple of days, I was, enjoying my daughter's company. She came on Saturday evening. It was a long flight of seven hours from Heathrow to Pearson, from London to Toronto. After landing, passengers were getting down in a batch of fifty, for immigration purpose. It was nice to streamline the process. Took some extra time, for passengers but no mess, no hassle. 

I went to airport with my son. I was excited to see my daughter, right away. From airport to our place, Pickering, it took forty minutes. We enjoyed our dinner together after.

Two of my daughter's in-laws live in Belville, around two hors away from Pickering. Yesterday, I went to drop her at their place. Here in Canada, it was a long weekend, Monday was off, so because of traffic, it took extra two hours while coming back from Belville. 

I am missing my daughter. She will stay at their place for couple of days, will be back on Saturday. I believe, it requires lots of patience and understanding from loved ones, to balance out other relationships. 

Kids, I believe, think that nothing comes between, to damage their bond with their parents. I believe that too. She always be my daughter but she also has to spend time with her in-laws. I am her mother, no matter what, she trusts that. It is more than enough for me. I wont put pressure on her to come back sooner. I can wait. Not a big deal. We parents have to make things easy for our kids, to enjoy their time. It is their life.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I am happy changed my menu

I have to put Reverse Gear

They can relate what we talk