Skeleton Trees are Back to Life



 It is Tuesday, nearly mid of April. Beautiful weather, sunny and bright. It is 11.15, I am busy with doing my laundry. Small load of my clothes, is in washer. It is 12 C, sky is clear, light blue in color, no clouds. Grass in my front garden looking beautiful, all green with just few brown spots. Magnolia tree on the left, started budding. I can see green tinge in the bodies of the skeleton trees around. Things are going to be changed, back to life.

It was raining last night. April showers, May flowers. Flower bed in my back garden will be filled with flowers of my choice. It will be scenic and colorful to enjoy not for me but for birds and butterflies too. I can't wait to see my friend, the White Butterfly. Every season is unique, brings it's own beauty for we Humans to enjoy. 

It is Tuesday, Garbage collection day in my neighborhood. Blue, Grey and Green Bins, all are lined up by the Driveways. Cars staying still, on driveways for orders to move. Some are hiding inside. No one is outside. It looks very quiet. 

My household is also quiet for now. My eldest grandson, the Lucky Guy is at work. My Youngest one, the Slurpee Boy is at school. My son is busy with his computer, so is my Daughter in law. I am in my room, sitting beside my computer, browsing my Facebook messages. My black Lexus is shining under the sun, on my driveway. I am enjoying the view of the outside, through my window. 

My childhood, Grade five friend visiting her sister back home, She was staying there for two weeks, going back to Perth Australia, in couple of days. She use to write me every day. It is nice of her. To connect with friends, specially of your age, is something unique. We share the moments spent together and also our day to day matters. We can relate what we talk. We are on the same wave length.

I am off today, will go to work tomorrow, to play Darts. Checked my calendar for "Things to do". I washed my Hair yesterday, did my hair color too. I do it, myself, easy at home. Don't go to saloons. Laundry done today. Now will go to my kitchen to make something, to put on the dinner table for my family to enjoy. Spreading happiness around, is very special, gives inner peace and contentment.

When we are at work or at school, we have our fixed schedules, nothing to worry abut. When we are retired, we have to chalk out our schedule to fill in our day slots, to keep ourselves busy, to stay at right track, away from negative thoughts. Such a simple Recipe to live a happy life.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I am happy changed my menu

I have to put Reverse Gear

They can relate what we talk