I Think, He was awake all Night

 

It is Tuesday 9.15 in the morning. Mixed sunny and cloudy for now. It was raining at night. My Deck is all wet. Sun just started to be awake, peeping out of his misty blanket. Grass looking all green. Couple of birds are enjoying their morning walk in my back garden. I can't see my friend, the Black Squirrel. He must be awake all night, still in bed, I think. He is young. It is his time to enjoy. He will learn his lessons from try and error.

I am busy in my kitchen, making lunch for my youngest grandson, the Slurpee Boy. He is getting ready for school. I made Meat Burger for him. His favorite. Now I am making breakfast for myself and tea for my son. He is working online, busy with his computer. Family always comes first, I believe. You get inner peace to make your loved ones happy. It gives you happiness in return. What goes around comes back. So simple to enjoy a happy life.

It is 10.30, I am sitting in my room beside my switched on computer. I love my computer, take it like my friend. It helps me to connect with my friends and family, takes me, wherever I want to go, to visit, to enjoy. I am so grateful. Always value his friendship.

My daughters from Grimsby and Reading calling me. They usually make a group call. It cuts down everyone's time. Gives opportunity to enjoy together. My daughter in Grimsby, the middle one, was busy with getting groceries from "Tesco". She has school holidays for couple of weeks. 

My youngest one, who lives in Reading, was in  car, going back home. Her school will be closed from tomorrow. She was happy, got chocolates and flowers from her students. We had a chit chat, not for long. They were about to reach home, after that, will be busy with family matters. No time to talk. 

It is already evening at their place. They live in different time zone. I am five hours behind their time in England. Being family, distances never come in between relationships. You feel connected, doesn't matter how far is the other person, you love. He / She, is always part of you. Family is always family.

Teachers Students, is a beautiful, unique relationship. Students are not part of family, still look like family in every aspect. Teachers feel, themselves responsible to be involved in students matters, to give them any chance for a better career, to lead a good life afterwards. 

After my retirement, I volunteered in couple of schools. I enjoyed my students company and know the value of that Bond. It was like they were my own family members. They used to come to me for their personal and household matters too, beside their studies. I acknowledge their trust in me. Love and Trust, always works both way. It is never one sided. This is a two way system. 

I believe, respect and trust is the key in all relationships. Respect is not designated only for adults, I mean for teachers and parents only. Kids and Teens also have to be respected. We have to make sure not to deter their Ego and Self Confidence. That will shape their personality and their career too. We have to safeguard all these contents beside taking charge of their studies.

We, Parents and Teachers are like Custodians, to make our kids / students, a good person. Confident, courageous to face the world after he leaves the Institution / Household, to start his own life. Studies shape the Career, is also one of the key factors, to let him enjoy his life afterwards. Balance is the best, to have a control on all aspects of our life. This works for everyone.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I am happy changed my menu

I have to put Reverse Gear

They can relate what we talk