I will have half Burger, had Cookies before

 

Beautiful morning, sunny and bright. It is 12.30, 6 C, I am back from my work, after playing Darts. It is nice to get out, to do things of your choice, what you like. It boosts our energy level, helps to balance out our Mood Swings. We need plans, specially when we are old and retired.

I take Retirement and old age, as our Golden Era. Before this period, we were busy with work and family. Raising kids and dealing with family matters, were our priority. Now we have time of our own. We can make plans to enjoy. We have now time for all that, which we were unable to do. Didn't have time  before.

We can write whatever, we want to write in the pages of our story of life. Try  to make it a beautiful peace of script so that our kids can enjoy to read, after we leave. 

I believe, life is the same for everyone. How we take our life, that really matters. That makes a difference. We have to live here in this world for a given time. It is all up to us. We can make it miserable out of making complaints and with our negative thoughts or we can change the entire outlook of our life. It is all up to us. Positive thoughts are key to lead life happily.

It is 12.45, I am busy in my kitchen, making tea and Burger for my son. I had Coffee and cookies at my club, during our break time so I will have half burger to enjoy with my tea.

It is 1.15, I am in my room, sitting beside my switched on computer. Curtains of my windows are drawn up. I can have a clear view of my front garden. Grass is lush green. Magnolia tree on the left, is loaded with buds. Skeleton trees don't look like skeletons anymore. I can see clearly, that a green tinge is running through their bodies. Everything is coming back to life. 

Spring is just around the corner. Time flies. Things change. This is beauty of life. Birds will be coming back from South of the Border. April is nearly done. May is next week. April showers. May flowers. Flower bed in my back garden will be filled with the colors, I like to paint. I have to pick, what to plant, to add up the beauty of my garden and to make my friend, the White Butterfly happy. She is about to come any time. I can't wait.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I am happy changed my menu

I have to put Reverse Gear

They can relate what we talk