Open Letter To My Dear Readers

 


Dear Readers

I got your comments after weeks. I don't get so often because of Glitch.

Dear Friends in Ireland

I was nervous to start reading comments from you my Friend. I was worried about what happened to "Smile Corner". I was waiting to know for long. Thank God everything sorted out. I am happy for you people. Enjoy and make sure to follow the Directives.

Dear Reader doing 2 Jobs before. I am sad that you lost your Job and now doing only one Job. Please listen to my Friend, the Supervisor. Don't make comments on other people. Focus on yourself and on your job. Leave everyone alone. Don't bother anyone. Don't talk about Blogs. Thank you.


Dear Retirees,

I never said to collect Donations for Ukraine. The Retired Priest never leaves any chances to exploit the situation to disturb harmony in the group. Please don't bring politics and Religion into the Reading Sessions of my Blogs. Keep the atmosphere out of Cast and Creed too. Respect everyone. Just enjoy your time and let everyone enjoy too. Thank you. I believe, we all are members of the same Human Family. 

Regarding Sub committees for Teens and Joint family living. I write so many times in my Blogs, 

Never Cross your Limits 

Respect Everyone's Privacy

Try to find and Enjoy your own Hobbies

Leave your Kids alone to enjoy their own time 

Try to Get Busy with whatever you like to do

This keep us away from thinking Negatives.

Please try to follow that, to Prevail Peace and Harmony in the Household you live in. Thank You. 


Dear Student Friends,

I request Smile Army Volunteers and everyone of you to please listen to my friends, Dean and George. This is important time to focus on your studies. Please have patience and listen to your teachers. Smile Army Volunteers, I appreciate your efforts for Smile Garden maintenance but please let others share that too. Thanks. Please respect everyone's emotions to spread happiness around.


Dear Readers, I am out of this Ukraine matter. I keep my Blogs out of any Politics and Religious discussions. 

I believe to write something so that people from all Cast and Creed, can come together to have a good time and enjoy. Life is too short. Let politicians do whatever they want. None of my business. I hope you people will understand.

I am thankful to all my Dear Readers to take time to read my Blogs. Your Comments are my lifeline. Give me power to write my Blogs. Thanks each and everyone of you my Friends. Have a Great Day.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I am happy changed my menu

I have to put Reverse Gear

They can relate what we talk