Take a Back Seat it is Their Time

 

Tuesday, 9.15, beautiful sunny cloudy morning, 6 C, not so cold. My deck is all wet, must be raining early morning. Yesterday was also raining off and on. April is nearly done. Just couple of more days to go. Not even a week left to start planning for what to plant in our flower bed. 

My son and my daughter in law will make decisions, what to plant to color our garden. None of my business. I am done with all that. Enjoyed enough in my life. Let them enjoy. It is time for our younger generations to enjoy. It is their time. We have to take a back seat. Have to give them space, to play around, to do and enjoy with whatever they want. 

Family is like a Bouquet, so is the Household, we live in. We, members have to make sure not to disturb peace and harmony around. Being elders, we have more responsibility, to track that everyone has space to enjoy his privacy. We don't have to cross our limits. Have to keep ourselves away from trespassing on other people's private territory. 

Mind your own business and focus on your things to do, is the key, to spread happiness in households and all other places, we are part of, like our workplace and schools. Have patience, be calm and try to put smile on the faces around. You will get happiness out of that. What goes around, comes back to you. So simple. No worries., relax and enjoy your life.

It is 10.30, I am in my room, checked my table calendar. I have to do my hair color today. I did it couple of weeks back. It is time now. I mark my things to do in my calendar. Like when to change my bed sheets, my towels, to do laundry and such things. It helps me a lot, easy to track. At my age, not easy to remember all that.

It is 11.45, I am busy with my hair color. My youngest daughter calling me from Reading. She is busy in her kitchen, making beef patties. She loves baking and gardening. She is back from work. It is afternoon at her place in England.

It is 12.30, I am done with my hair, going to my kitchen to make something for my son and for myself. I will make egg sandwiches for him, I will have butter toast with orange marmalade, to enjoy with my cup of tea. I am not so hungry. We have to listen to our body. Have to go with that, otherwise, our body wont listen to us. 

There is always give and take in all relationships. Nothing works one sided. Same goes with your body. Respect everyone's feelings, to have peace and to enjoy your time. Live and let others live their own life. Make others happy, to get happiness in return. Life is too short. Enjoy your time and let others enjoy too.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I am happy changed my menu

I have to put Reverse Gear

They can relate what we talk