Birds Saying Hi to me from Tree Tops




 I Wish Happy Easter to my 

Dear Readers

Whoever Celebrate that


It is 11.30, mixed sunny cloudy morning. Light drizzle just stopped. I am standing at Frenchman's Bay beach, near the Steel Canopy area. It is mid of April, still cold, 6 C now, feeling like 4 C. I am all bundled up in coat gloves and sweater underneath. 

Water in the Lake is greyish with Silver streaks here and there. Sky is painted in all shades of blue and milky white. Beautiful masterpiece of water color Sketch. Couple of birds are flying up and above. Some calling me from tree tops. I think, saying Hi to me. It is nice of them. I come here so often, I think, they recognize me and take me like a friend.

Most of the trees around, standing like skeletons. Parking lot is nearly full but not many people here. It is a vast area with passages connecting to the other side of the lake and Trails across. People have many choices to pick what they like to do, where they want to go. My son goes for his long walk. I like to walk by the beach.

It is 12.30, My niece just called. She invited me to come tomorrow to have dinner at her place to celebrate her father's Birthday. I will go there. He is my younger brother. It will be great to spend time with him and his family and to share his special moments.

Life is the same for everyone. It matters, how we take it. Try to avail any chance, to make your day. Life is sort of give and take. Try to forget, don't make judgements. Just forgive and move on. Life will be good. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I am happy changed my menu

I have to put Reverse Gear

They can relate what we talk