She Must be Waiting for Her Friend



 It is Friday, nice beautiful sunny morning. It is 8.15, 4 C, not below zero. I am in my kitchen, making oatmeal porridge, stir fried egg and my morning cup of tea. I see one small Brown bird standing on the Deck, in my back garden. I think, she is waiting for her friend to join, to enjoy her morning walk, to chit chat, to make her day. 

I can't see my friend the Black Squirrel. I think, he is out of town. Must be enjoying his time with his friends/family. I am happy for him. To be with your loved ones, matters a lot. It makes your moment. 

It is 8.45, I am getting ready to go to my work, to play Darts. Cases are rising here in Canada. Masks are not mandatory but most of the people are going back to using Masks, while indoors. We have to be careful. Safety comes first. We have to face whatever is there and do things taking health and safety into account. Things vary from place to place, from country to country. Follow the rules, wherever you live in.

It is 12.30, I am back, have to take a quick shower after that go to my kitchen to make Chicken Burger for my son and one sandwich for my own self, with Cheese slice and orange marmalade, to enjoy with cup of tea. 

it is 1.30, I am in my room, sitting beside my switched on computer. My Daughters already talked to me in the morning so no more calls from them. It is evening at their place. They must be busy with dinner preparations, to enjoy with their own families. It is nice to see, your loved ones having good time. We get happiness and inner peace. The real peace of mind. This is one of the great Blessings from God Almighty for we parents.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I am happy changed my menu

I have to put Reverse Gear

They can relate what we talk