How We Take That Matters


Today, very cold morning of last days of January. It is 31 C below zero feels like 37 below. Sun shining in full bloom. Looking from my window, like one of  Summer mornings. 

Heaps of snow is all around in the city and so is in my neighborhood. Roads and Walkways are cleared for public convenience and safety.

So nice of all the Frontline workers. We have to salute them for everything they are doing to make our lives easy in this Covid period of time. 

40 plus or 40 below zero, nothing matters for we Humans. We make adjustments to carry on our routine activities. My youngest grandson, the Slurpee Boy left for school. In person schooling is now back with Masks and distancing. I think, it is good to be back on track taking safety measures into account. Life goes on, nothing stops. Just have to be extra cautious. That's it.

My eldest grandson, the Lucky Guy will also go to work from Monday. People will be back, doing their normal routine activities. Masks and distancing will of course be a must. 

My Grade five childhood friend messaged me from Perth, Australia. She is living with her daughter. It is hot there 33 C. She is having her AC on. It is great to have someone of about your age, to share things of your time, spent together and also your day to day matters. They can relate what we talk, being on same page, same wave length. Easy to talk, to communicate.

It is quiet and calm in my neighborhood and also in my household. My son and my daughter in law busy with their computers, working online. Same is my eldest grandson. It is a different world. I am busy with my computer. Everyone enjoying his own world. 

I will make some calls. My younger brother was not feeling well, I will talk to him. It is good to share someone's difficult moments, to let him know that I am here for you. Moral support helps to sort things out, to deal with challenges. 

We come across many unscheduled, unwanted events in our lives. We need people, our loved ones to share, to talk about, to ease out our pressure. That helps a lot to move on, to tackle and to streamline things. Life is the same for everyone. It is like a bunch of events, sweet and sour moments. The only thing matters is how we take it. How we deal all that. That is the key to live a happy life.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I am happy changed my menu

I have to put Reverse Gear

They can relate what we talk