We are ready just bring it on

 

28th of January, very cold morning with 21 C below zero feels like 33 below. Snow is around. Yesterday it was windy too, that was a bit challenging with blowing snow. My youngest grandson, the Slurpee Boy was in school for in person schooling, must be tough for him. It is very quiet around. Skeleton trees standing, shaking a bit, must be thinking about the time ahead. as February is always the peak for snow and cold.

I still remember my days in Ottawa. It was decades back, my son was working for "Nortel", the Iconic company of Canada, which later faced bankruptcy and it's shares went down to pennies. My son was not married. He was busy with work and his Masters. It was quiet at home. I joined school and couple of organisations to volunteer.

I was in business class, my teacher asked students, " What date and month is today ". I remember, it was February. She told that February is the month of disputes, family issues, break ups and divorces. She was of the opinion that February is the month like a tunnel with no end. I don't know what to say about her opinion. 

February is tough here in Canada. No doubt about that. I still believe, there is always end of every tunnel and there is always light at the end of tunnels. Still February always reminds me of her thoughts about.

Every season is unique with it's own beauty. So is winter. Snow all around, looks like a virgin land, spotless, like a blank canvas, inviting you to print creations of your own choice. What a beauty. People indoors, have time to ponder, to think deep down to search their insights, their  inner peace. Most of the time, we don't get time for all this. Come on February, we are ready. We can handle, no worries. Just bring it on, whatever you can.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I am happy changed my menu

I have to put Reverse Gear

They can relate what we talk