Tea for my Son Coffee for the Slurpee Boy

 


Bright sunny beautiful morning with heaps of snow around. It is 23 C below zero with gusts 25 km. Yesterday, we had a snow storm here in Toronto. It started from midnight, keep on going all day, dumped bulk of 50 to 60 cm of snow, stopped in the evening around 4 pm. It took hours to my son to clear off all the mess from our Driveway. Our white Infinity was staying comfortably inside the garage but the Black Lexus was outside, is now deep down under the snow. Anyway it is over, still heaps of snow is around. City will take care of all that. We don't have to worry about that. 

My red wooden bench in front garden, looks embedded under snow. Grass no more green, it is all covered under a thick white blanket. Skeleton trees are loaded with cottony flowers, looking great. It is our garbage pick up day. Green, Blue and Grey Bins are lined up on Driveways in my neighborhood. 

Driveways are covered, under white sheets of snow. It looked, all are brushed up with white paint, now shining under sunlight. Sun is in full bloom, though it is 23 C below zero. He keeps on trying, making our cold days brighter. It is so nice of him. Such a scenic view to behold. Calm, quiet and peaceful. 

I am sitting in my room, done with my breakfast and with my chores at downstairs. Made Coffee and peanut butter jam sandwiches for my youngest grandson, the Slurpee Boy, also gave morning tea to my son. It is nice to start our day, putting smile on the faces of our loved ones around. Thank You God for keeping me mobile to do all that.

My computer is switched on, Blinds of my windows, are drawn up. I am enjoying the beautiful view of the world outside. It is so nice to connect with what's going on around, in my front garden and in my neighborhood. The yellow garbage truck is here to pick up Blue bins. The truck to pick up Green bins, will come later. There are two different services, for Recycling stuff and for Green garbage pick up from Kitchens.

Everyone is pitching in, to help the Environment. Let's see. It will take Decades to straighten up the mess. We have to keep on doing whatever we can and hope for the good. Focus on our own responsibilities. That's it.

My younger sister called me from back home. She lives in different time zone. We talk about our favorite shows and other routine matters, nothing special, just a chit chat. She is living alone, but she is not lonely. We can be lonely, even with people around. I think, loneliness is the strong feeling to believe of being alone. It is all in your mind. How you take it. Living alone is not living lonely.

With our own hobbies, our things to do, to get busy, we never feel ourselves lonely. We won't interfere with the privacy of the people in our household. We have no time for all these extra negative matters. Living alone or with people around, nothing bothers us. We have our own, "Things to do list" to accomplish. No time for feeling lonely.

It is 11.30, I have to go to my kitchen. Time for making milk shakes for myself, for my son and for my Eldest grandson, the Lucky Guy. He is working from home. I have a chance to make him happy too, to get extra happiness. God keeps on providing chances to avail happiness from around. We have to look for that to make our day. No complaints. Life is good.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I am happy changed my menu

I have to put Reverse Gear

They can relate what we talk