Red Birds in My Garden

 


It is Tuesday, bright beautiful, misty morning. Snow all around, like a white clean spotless carpet. It is 17 C below zero, feels like 28 C below. Grass no more green. It is covered under white fluffy powder.  Today is our garbage pick up day. All grey, green and blue bins, are lined up on driveways. Green and blue bins are picked up every week. The grey ones picked up every two weeks. I salute all Frontline workers for making our lives easy, in this Covid time. We have to acknowledge their efforts. So Nice of them.

It is calm quiet atmosphere in my neighborhood. Some cars are on driveways, some staying inside. My White Infinity SUV is in my garage, the other one, Black Lexus is sitting on driveway. White powder sprinkled all over it's body, looking beautiful. 

We have two bird feeders in our back garden. Small Red bird and the other one with Red beak, come once a while, to give color to our garden. No plants, no flowers, nowadays. All gone for a winter break. Two squirrels, one Black, the other Grey one, also come to take their chances. They jump on feeders to give it a shake, to spill down the feed on ground. They are enjoying this Bird feeders arrangement too. We are enjoying all these activities to make our days. 

I have to check my table calendar to figure out the dates of my hair wash and also when to change my bed sheets. Change towels and do laundry, all that. This calendar is very helpful, keeping track for me. At my age, not easy to remember all such things. I don't wash my hair every day. Not many left. After every hair wash, I lose so many, I don't know how come so many are still there to cover my head. Anyway, this is part of life. Nothing to worry about. 

It is 12.15, I have to go to my kitchen to make something for my son, for myself and for my youngest grandson, my Slurpee Boy. He is in his room having online classes. In person classes are on hold due to increase in number of Cases. He will be off to have break. I have to make something for him. 

No bananas there, so Banana shake is out of question. I will figure out something else. It is always great to put smile on the faces around. We get happiness too out of that. What goes around, comes back to you. So simple. Try that to get inner peace and to make your day.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I am happy changed my menu

I have to put Reverse Gear

They can relate what we talk