Grey Squirrel Enjoying in My Garden

 


It is a bright beautiful sunny morning. Grey squirrel is enjoying her morning walk in my back garden. Yes it is a garden for now. No more snow. Couple of days back there was lots of snow all around. Now grass is green. This is the beauty of Toronto. Years back, I was living in Ottawa, in 1994, my son was working in "Nortel". I still remember, snow floating in lake, even in the month of May. Here in Toronto, we see greenery so often even in winter days. 

It is 10.15, I am done with my breakfast, enjoyed my oatmeal porridge, stir fried egg and my morning cup of tea. I am now sitting in my room. My window blinds are drawn up. I can see sun shining, in full bloom, making our day brighter. It looks like a summer though it is very cold, 18 C below zero, feels like 24 below. 

My computer is switched on to connect with my loved ones. My daughter calling me from Kent. She is done with her work, going back to home. She is living in different time zone. It is already afternoon over there. Toronto is five hours behind the time in England.

Nowadays, my son is very busy with his work, so my lake trips are on hold. Last night, my grandson, the middle one, Master Golden was going for groceries. I went with him, to help him out. Lots of groceries, needed two people. We left at 6 pm, were back at 7.30. Day before my son had doctor's appointment, I went with him to walk around. I keep on trying to avail other options, to get out.

Nothing is end of the world.  We have to make adjustments to make our day. Yesterday was a busy day for me. I had to color my hair, had to change and wash my bedsheets and towels. Kitchen is always one of my favorite spot, to play around to make dishes of my choice for my loved ones. This is one of my usual activity to enjoy my time. So no worries. I am doing fine.

We have to try to live in day tight compartment. It helps to stay away from thinking negatives. Helps to be on the right track. The track of positivity. This is a simple recipe to live a happy life.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I am happy changed my menu

I have to put Reverse Gear

They can relate what we talk