Our Wintry Days are Brighter

 

Beautiful bright sunny, cold morning of first week of January. It is 13 C below zero feels like 22 below. We know couple of weeks will be tough. After mid next month, things will start getting slowly better. We in Canada, are all set to tackle all this. No worries. Just bring it on. 

We know there will be silver lining at the end of tunnel. Try to look, to imagine, to dream something positive, always. Make this your habit. Things will always be sorted out. It dilutes the intensity, gravity of your tough moments will be easy to handle. Life is like a Roller Coaster. Just stay positive. No matter what. Days will start looking bright and beautiful. 

Nothing can be changed until we change our thinking, our own self. Try to stay away from Negatives. It will only add up your misery, the days will look more bleak. You feel trapped, like no way out. Try to plan your days into slots, to get busy. It will help you to stay on the right track, the track of positivity.

Grass on my front and back garden is all green. I see some white patches of Snow, like white cottony flowers. Some Driveways are out of sunlight, loaded with white stuff. This is beauty of Canada that days are cold but most of the times look sunny and bright, not gloomy. Sun is shining up and above, to make our days brighter. 

I told you it is 22 C below zero, windy too, Gusts around 40 km. Sun is there to make sure, to give color to our wintry days, to boost our Mood. He is doing his part, no matter what. We Humans can learn lesson from Him. Keep making your efforts to spread happiness, to dilute the gravity of difficult moments of the people around. This is a noble act. I acknowledge that. Thank you Sun, my friend for making our days brighter. 

It is calm and quiet atmosphere in my neighborhood. Cars are staying on driveways, some are inside the garage. People working from home. Kids are busy with Online activities. Schools are not in person. Things are not like couple of days back. More restrictions are on, to handle this Covid thing. 

Masks and Social distancing, is now a normal phenomena. No indoor dining. Gyms are cancelled and so many other things too. Stores are open with 50 % capacity. We have to follow the Directives. This is for our own safety and for others too. This Too Shall Pass. Have patience. Patience is virtue, helps to handle any circumstances.

Try to get busy with indoor activities, if not working, I mean if retired. I am in the same boat, my dear. I am retired too. It is time to find hobbies, to enjoy our own time, things whatever we want to do. We didn't have time for all that throughout our life. We were busy with work and family matters. This is our time. Enjoy that.

It is 12.15, I am at Frenchman's Bay, Lake is covered under sheet of ice. Sparkling under sun. Giving beautiful colors of Gold and Silver. I am dressed up in layers also with my heavy coat, woolen cap, stole and gloves, still I feel that my fingers and toes are about to freeze. I will take one quick round after that will go inside my car, to take time off. 

My son will walk for a while, will come later. He is young, he can manage. We have to be careful. Have to manage our things as long as we can possibly do. Have to push ourselves to get out taking precautions for our health and safety. Not to become a burden to our kids. Not fair to them. Let them enjoy their own life. We have to leave them alone, have to give space and privacy. This is key to prevail harmony in households. To lead a happy family life.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I am happy changed my menu

I have to put Reverse Gear

They can relate what we talk