Letter To My Dear Readers

 

New Year 2022 already started couple of days back. It is not a New year anymore. Days are passing. Things go on changing, so is life. What is gone, never comes back. Value the presents moments in hand. That is everything. Past is done. Don't have to wait for the future, which is not known.

I got your comments after more than a month. It is due to Glitch. I think everyone working from home so it is too much of Internet traffic. Comments are always sort of mixed plate for me. Sweet and sour.

It's pity for me that I am trying for years but nothing changed. Everything is the same for my Readers. Then why am I writing my Blogs, for nothing? 

I think just wasting my time and theirs too. It is so disappointing to read all that. It reminds me that no one listening. I am wasting time.

My friends in Ireland having the same issues every year. People insist to open the "Smile Corner", on closed holidays. Priest goes to the Higher ups, asks them to close the Store. After that things start messing up. This is every year's story. It is nice of the Higher ups, they always listen to me and resolve the issue. 

But nowadays, things are not the same. I don't get comments so often. I will not be able to know what is going on for more than weeks or months. Things can go out of hand. I feel all that, worried, sitting helpless, not able to connect, to solve things out. How can I be happy ? I can not.

I humbly request my friends, the people, the Higher ups personnel, who manage things, to please let things go. Try to be generous, be kind to His people. He will be kind to you, will pay you back in abundance. His Justice is Unique, Higher than any Court. You will be balanced out.

This is His Kindness that He goes on providing us chances to avail His  Blessings, out of our help to His Creatures. We never have to miss these chances. Go for that, God will shower His Blessings. You will never be left empty handed. 

For my Smile Corner Friends, I request to write letter of apology, get it signed with my friends, Councilor and Mayor and my Reader Friends, take it to the Court with my Blog. They will listen to you. I trust my Higher up friends. They are generous, have hearts of gold. 

Please keep following the Directives, use Masks whenever required and keep Social Distancing. This is a must in this Covid period.


Dear Reader doing 2 Jobs. You never listen to me, always doing groceries for the Wicked Worker. I never said to enjoy New Year count down with bunch of people. I told you to enjoy with your own family members. Not in a crowd. Please stop listening to her. She goes on tricking you, giving you cakes, to make you do, what she wants. So selfish. She is selfish but it is your fault too. Why you go on listening to her and never listens to me. Stop doing groceries for her right now. Focus on your work and always listen to my friend, the Supervisor.


Dear Retirees, I am never as busy as not to listen you people, my friends. I don't get comments often, still I make sure to emphasize in most of my Blogs, to have patience, respect everyone's privacy and don't cross your limits. 

I believe these are the key points to lead a happy life in all circumstances. At work places, in joint family livings, dealing with kids and seniors or with any other age group. I know these days are difficult with Covid situation, so please stay calm and have patience.


Dear Students please have patience and stay calm to handle situations. Nowadays, it is tough for everyone, same is with your parents. Just relax. This too shall pass. There is always light at the end of tunnel. Trust me. Love you.

Happy New Year to everyone of you and my Friends, Dean, George, Lucy and my Friend the Chancellor. Wish everyone of you a very Happy New Year. Keep smiling.


Dear Niklas love you. Don't have to worry about that everyone keeps yelling at you. I always pray for you and for my friend Hannah. Your father Kris never listens to me, keeps cutting off your phone and Father is a hopeless case. I don't want to write anything for him. He is always there to add up problems in your lives. I will keep on praying. It is my promise. Happy New Year to you and to your Girl Friend. Give my Love to her. 


Thanks all of you my Dear Readers, my friends. I can not pay you back. You people give me power to keep writing my Blogs. Keep smiling, follow the Directives, keep social distancing and use Mask whenever required. Thanks. Everyone of you means a lot to me. I wish everyone of you, a Happy Life. 

Have patience to tackle this Covid period. Enjoy your life, taking measures to stay safe. After that nothing to worry about. Keep smiling.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I am happy changed my menu

I have to put Reverse Gear

They can relate what we talk