Ball Game Playoff


Image result for skydome pictures










Thanks Everyone for your concern
it meant a lot to me I was really feeling
very Proud of My Readers Family
So Caring

By the way Library opens at 9.30
My Son goes to work around 8 am
he was pushing me to take Cab
but you know I always try to push 
Myself I think we have to till we can

My friend wants me to give me a Ride
I told her wait for real winter 
when it is minus or Snow until then
I can handle I feel good doing that

Now My Blog

Today I am going to watch
Ball Playoff  Game at Skydome
my son got the ticket for me
long before when I was in England

Blue Jays is Toronto based Baseball
team came in Play off after a long time
so public is very excited

I only know just couple of players
still I am going for the atmosphere
and also if your kids offering
something accept right away
otherwise they will stop doing that

We started at 5 pm game is at 7
Skydome now called as Rogers Centre
as Rogers now bought it
it is in Downtown Toronto

We are passing through Don Valley
Parkway DVP this is one of the
most beautiful Drive in North America
You can see all the Green 

DVP has many turns so we see
green All around 3 sides of Road
at one point Garden Expressway
is crossing so on Overhead Bridge
I see the Electric Streetcar passing by

Here comes Air Canada Centre
Home of Ice Hockey Toronto
Maple Leaf it is 5 minutes away
from Rogers Centre

Skydome was unique 30 years
back it's roof can be opened up
in good weather now there are many
such stadiums around the world 

Rogers Network purchased so now
it is Rogers Centre just next is CN Tower
it was the tallest 30 years back
now it's ranking came down after
Malaysia and so many other Towers

I am sitting in the Stadium now
in Row 12 and my seat # is 101
weather is good 20 so roof is open
I can see CN Tower right there
it's glass elevator with it's yellow
top running outside the Tower
looking like a crawling Caterpillar 

The Cafe on top of the Tower is
shining in the dark with it's dim green
light all around the same green stripe 
of green light is running down all the
way through CN Tower

With open roof I feel so fresh under
the Sky it is cloudy so no Stars I can see
whole Downtown with all it's glitter 
So much dancing and chanting
I am enjoying the whole atmosphere


Comments

  1. My Smile is so awesome! She was almost injured by the bus driver and yet she brushed it aside and took her family to watch baseball!! What an awesome person my Smile is!

    @mrizvi: I am very disappointed that you dont read any blog

    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Posted the blog on our corporate notice board in both lobbies ie A and B

    Jimmy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much for the blog today. Sam, Craig and I were discussing it. We were so surprised that you have so many different interests. We are much younger but we all have one or two interests only! Not sure how you do all this

      Tiara

      Delete
  3. Dear Advisor,

    We had our meeting yesterday and we decided that we cannot work on most of the things that you do. So we have a request, can you suggest what are the 3 or 4 things that you recommend that we should do?

    We also though that as you have been through a harrowing experience, so will probably be not doing anything for the next 4-7 days however today's blog surprised many. Are you not staying home at this time?!!

    @mrizvi: We also adopted a resolution asking you to please read these blogs

    thank you
    recent retiree

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad that you had fun at the ball game. Like recent retiree, I was also thinking that you will be taking some time off from your busy schedule.

      @ recent retiree: How many times are you guys going to be asking Smile for an advice. She has already given you so much guidance. Just leave her alone

      newbie

      Delete
  4. Went to post the blog on our corporate notice board and saw that there was a "Get Well" card posted there for Smile on behalf of some of the colleagues. They were all glad to know that Smile is fine and continuing with her busy activities

    Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  5. We were very relieved to read the blog today. Both of us were concerned about your health after the unfortunate episode involving the bus. Looks like you did not missed a beat and went straight back to your busy routine.

    Dave and Linda

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very pleased to read today's blog . Enjoyed the description of the CN tower and Rogers center

    Keith Walker

    ReplyDelete
  7. An bhfuil aon rud nach mian leat a dhéanamh? !! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. 这是一个非常好的写了。介绍了棒球比赛和加拿大国家电视塔,而不陷入不必要的细节。

    ReplyDelete
  9. Donc heureux que vous êtes bien et en bonne santé. J'apprécie également le blog. Il était comme je suis dans le jeu avec vous

    @mrizvi: Lisez s'il vous plait

    ReplyDelete
  10. Was für eine erstaunliche Person du bist! Hatte einen schrecklichen Unfall noch statt es den Tag verderben, wählen Sie Ihre Zeit verbringen Baseball beobachten

    @mrizvi: Bitte lesen Sie diese Blogs. Sie werden Ihnen helfen

    ReplyDelete
  11. I work in one of the offices where they post your blogs. Just wanted to let you know that I love them.

    PS: I am so pleased that you are ok.

    Tina

    ReplyDelete
  12. Do you ever rest! You have the energy of a 20 year old. No wonder the retirees have given up trying to do the things that you do

    @mrizvi: Please read the blogs! Getting tired of your comments

    ReplyDelete
  13. I enjoyed the blog more today, knowing that you are in good health. I could not sleep for most of the night yesterday as I was very concerned

    BTW, like others, I am also amazed at your varied interests.

    @mrizvi: Please read. The inane comments are not fun

    ReplyDelete
  14. My Smile is so amazing! She gets hit by a bus but instead of suing the bus company, or taking time to rest, she took her family to a baseball game!! What an amazing person my Smile is!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great post and I'm glad you enjoyed the game!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I am so relieved and grateful to see your today's blog. I was very concerned yesterday and frankly very angry. I said things which I should not have said. My intention was not to hurt anyone's feelings but I was so upset. I still cannot imagine how you went through the entire ordeal and were still so calm.

    I am glad that you took your son and his family to the ball game. I understand that he is a big corporate guy and has to leave earlier than you but I just wish that he can understand that you cant take care of him and his family all the time. I am sorry, it is none of my business but I am saying it because I feel so strongly.

    @mrizvi: I am so upset with you that you did not even read yesterday's blog. Smile had such a big accident and all you had to say was "good post"!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hello My Readers Family
    Thanks Karen Dave linda mrizvi Keith Jimmy Maheen Craig Sam Superwoman Boris Plunker
    Batman Retiree Group Members newbie Brenda Tina Tiara Fellow Writer Xin Jane Brandon Mike
    Francis Pam Michelle Hina Jay Mervin My Dear Anonymous and Multilingual Readers
    Thanks Everyone

    ReplyDelete
  18. I was looking for your blog today but could not find it. I hope you are ok.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Hi Boris I hope now you got My Today Blog
    It was a Bit late
    Pl let me know
    Thanks

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

I am happy changed my menu

I have to put Reverse Gear

They can relate what we talk