Showcase Home


Image result for backyard  with flowers  pictures













My Seniors Club started a new
Indoor Golfing program
Thursday from 1 pm to 3 pm
I go for anything to get going
after that I went to My Friend's Place 
she was having a get together
Love always has to be shared

She has a wonderful Garden 
her backyard connected to the
natural habitat like conservation area 
walking with her all along the
Trails was really great

You can see Rouge River
flowing and the big rotten trees
decaying a real Nature View
to watch and to enjoy
Logs were there to have a seat

Big Swimming Pool in the back yard
raw peanuts were there to put on the fence
to bring down Blue Jays in the backyard
the mellow music was on

Porch was of all wood 
giving a very natural touch
to the whole atmosphere with
wooden furniture arrangement

Plants and flowers everywhere
portraying a village style setup
like a Summer House or Cottage 
or a Summer Camp which I saw in
Toronto Zoo wooden area
every corner so beautifully
arranged with raw and natural texture 

Small front garden full of green 
shady plants and beautiful flowers
Bird feeder with birds taking their feed 
Wooden chair in one of the corner under Plants

Wooden sculptures and wooden plaques 
stuffed figures of Dolls and animals
it all looking as a living Nature scene 
not a postcard version

Each corner worth sitting for hours
but I had to come back from that
mystic and Breathtaking atmosphere
to reality to my Home


Comments

  1. Dear Madam Smile, this is a nice house. You go to so many nice places. I do 2 jobs so my house is not good. May be if I do 4 jobs, I get better house

    @mrizvi: It is rude that you keep writing comment even we ask to read

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Advisor, Looks like this is a great place. You have a very active lifestyle. We will take that into account as we are putting together our retiree checklist

    @mrizvi: This is brutal. You are thumping your nose. I as well as other retirees are failing to understand as to why you keep doing this

    recent retiree

    ReplyDelete
  3. My Smile is awesome. She has great microbiologist friends. She has described the house so well that it feels like I am there with her

    @mrizvi: This is very very disappointing. Please start reading

    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  4. Enjoyed the blog. Very relaxing. I guess you microbologists know how to live large and have good friends

    @mrizvi: This is starting to be frustrating. We have been trying to plead with you, but you dont understand. Even if you are 20, you are still old enough to be mature

    ReplyDelete
  5. Enjoyed the visit to your friend's house. You described it really well

    thanks
    Keith Walker

    ReplyDelete
  6. Todays blog was a pleasant read. It felt like we are at this nice, relaxing resort like place with you and your friends. Thank you for writing and "taking us along"

    Dave and Linda

    ReplyDelete
  7. Really enjoyed the blog. It must be fun to live in a place like this. Your description brought this house to life for us readers

    newbie

    ReplyDelete
  8. My Smile is awesome!! She has so good friends. She is so active and positive that retirees are trying cant even do half of the things that she does

    @mrizvi: You and your comments. I am not sure when you will grow up.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am sorry guys. mrizvi's comment today is a slap on our face. I have been doing my best to help her but she is just not listening

    @mrizvi: I wish you would have read today's blog. It is a beautiful and vivid description of her friend's house. If you read it, you will feel as if you are there yourself

    Tiara

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a beautiful scene you have sketched. Your writing is extraordinary. I looked up rouge river on Google. The entire landscape is so serene. I think you and other scientists have a good retreat for yourselves. Thank you for sharing the details

    If you can please do me a favor and apologize to your only son on my behalf. I have been very curt with him. I just feel that he should do more for you however I am sure that he will learn. After all he is probably in his 20s anyways, so has other priorities. But he will grow up soon, I am sure.

    @mrizvi: I wish you will also grow up too. I am not sure if it is just your age, or you, but it is not smart to come to a blogsite and not read.

    ReplyDelete
  11. This blog is very relaxing. The description of the house is so clear that it feels like I am there myself and looking at the Rouge River.

    @mrzvi: I am not going to comment about what you are doing. It is embarrasing

    ReplyDelete
  12. loved the blog

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hello Readers Family
    Thanks mrizvi Karen Dave Linda Superwoman Retiree Group Sheema Boris
    Plunker newbie Batman Keith Fellow Writer I know he is reading Tiara Craig
    Brenda Xin Jane Mike Sam and All My Dear Anonymous and Multilingual Readers
    Thanks Everyone

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

I am happy changed my menu

I have to put Reverse Gear

They can relate what we talk