Keep Eyes Open


Image result for Back garden with swimming pool pictures












Essex
England

I am sitting in the beautiful
Back garden of my Nephew's House
in Essex County

Back Garden is small but very well planned
big swimming pool in the center
rest of the backyard space
is covered with pebbles
all around green tall trees
Flowering plants in the pots

Variety of Ceramic pot collection
Engraved steel grey  --  Bluish Grey
Reddish brown ---  white china bowl
very different variety of pots

Muddy color stony boot shaped
bird bath with stony beautiful bird
taking a sip from the boot

Couple of bird feeders hanging
in the garden the one caught
my eyes was wire basket
shaped feeder

In the corner two faded green color
wooden benches are placed
under the shade of big tree
I am sitting on one of these benches
its faded green color
giving a very natural touch

Under my feet  dry grass
adding the beauty of atmosphere
in this very small corner
It is so relaxing I can sit for hours
doing nothing just having a feel
of the quietness
you can only hear birds chirping

Next is summer house like a
small shed for my Nephew's two kids
who are now in university
so the summer house is converted
into Gym place
at one corner is a faded colored
wooden well giving a village touch


Couple of days back I was in the famous
Kew Garden
believe me sitting in this corner
looks to me a Micro picture of that
I am completely to myself
if we keep our eyes open
it is so much to see so much to absorb
and so much to enjoy


Comments

  1. I agree, like sitting in a park and listening to all the sounds of nature is so peaceful.
    Enjoy your time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My Smile described the place so well, I can picture it when I close my eyes

    @ mrizvi: Can you start reading just like Sheema has

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. this is my comment. Sorry I didnt sign my name

      Karen

      Delete
  3. You are going places, Smile and writing about them in intricate details. Thanks

    @mrizvi: Please read

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are providing a lot of inspiration and ideas to me

    thanks

    recent retiree

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good stuff. Glad that you are enjoying every day so well

    @mrizvi: Read and enjoy

    newbie

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a nice backyard. Thanks for describing it so well.

    PS: We are both reading your blogs

    Dave and Linda

    ReplyDelete
  7. Glad that I read this blog when I was having my breakfast. Thoroughly enjoyed it

    @mrizvi: start reading

    ReplyDelete
  8. My Smile is the amazing. She can go to a backyard and bring it to life.

    Thanks Smile

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cool stuff. Thx for writing

    @mrizvi: Read

    ReplyDelete
  10. Blogurile tale sunt frumoase . Ele sunt într-adevăr descrieri bune ale locurilor pe care te duci la . Le-am bucura de

    Mulțumiri

    ReplyDelete
  11. Dear Madam Smile, You were thinking of your readers when you were sitting in the beautiful back garden!! Thank you. We dont deserve it. You are very nice to us

    @mrizvi: Please read

    ReplyDelete
  12. Ces écrits illustratifs sont amusants à lire.

    Merci pour l'écriture

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hello My Dear Readers Family
    Thanks Dave Linda Fellow Retiree newbie Sheema
    Plunker Boris mrizvi Superwoman
    I miss You Karen Xin Jane Fellow Spectator Brenda Keith
    Pam Fellow writer
    Thank You so much My Dear Multilingual Readers
    and My Dear Anonymous Readers
    You All Make My Day

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Smile, I did comment earlier though but sorry I forgot to sign my name.

      unless I am sick or has been hit by a bus,there is no force that can keep me away from reading My Smile's blog :-)

      Thank you so much for your blog and your comment

      Karen

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

I am happy changed my menu

I have to put Reverse Gear

They can relate what we talk