Aura of Happiness


Image result for Trafalgar pictures















I think I have addiction to all the
Landmarks of Happiness
I visited again Trafalgar Square
National Gallery of Arts
and have Fish and chips at my
favorite Garfunkel's Restaurant

I am now on Bus #82 from Finchley
Station to Oxford Street
Bus is passing through
Lord's Cricket Ground the Home of
English Cricket so many great matches
played here to create history

Now St John's Hospital stop
the hospital entrance is very colorful
with beautiful flowers and flower baskets
all the pink blue and white flowers
giving colors

Regent Park where 15 years back
I was sitting in the Rose Garden
with my school friend

Hyde Park so famous where you can
say anything can make any speech
just like everyone's territory 
so much to see so much to enjoy

Hilton Hotel --  Park Lane 
Oxford Circus where you see
that fountain where picturization was done
for the Classic Movie Roman Holiday starring
Gregory Peck and Audrey Hepburn

Now I have to get down to roam
around on Oxford Street
it is 6 pm and people are everywhere
I love People you wont feel lonely
even if they are just around

There is an Aura of Joy 
and Happiness all over
What a lively atmosphere



Comments

  1. Hello My Readers Family
    Bye Now till Tomorrow
    Thanks
    For your Wishes
    Dave and Linda
    And All My Readers who will Pray for me
    I Trust You

    ReplyDelete
  2. My Smile is awesome. She wrote for us even though she is leaving today.

    I am always praying for you and your well being, Smile

    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear Madam Smile, Please dont worry about us. I am so happy that you are coming to your home. You always care about us. Please dont write today. You must be tired

    Thank you

    ReplyDelete
  4. It has been a real pleasure reading the blog today. It was nostalgic for us as we enjoy these types of things.

    Wish you a very pleasant journey back

    Dave and Linda

    ReplyDelete
  5. All the best to you in your homeward journey. During your visit to England, you have shown me and others a lot of different ways of how to live a happy life.

    @mrizvi: Please read

    recent retirees

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a nice way to end your trip. You looks to have an amazing time.

    @mrizvi: When will you start reading

    newbie

    ReplyDelete
  7. My Smile is awesome. She is enjoying every single day of her holidays. Not just that she blogged for us on her very last day too

    Of course we are all waiting for your return Smile. You are the leader of the readers family :-)

    @mrizvi: I hope you are also praying. Are you?

    ReplyDelete
  8. The entire readers family is looking forward to your safe return home. Please dont worry about thanking me or anyone else today. In fact, as Dave said, you dont need to thank us at all. We should be the one thanking you and not the other way around

    @mrizvi: I hope you read the blog today and are praying for Smile's pleasant journey

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for writing today's blog. I was not expecting that you will be able to do it today. I noticed that you posted it at 1:30 in the morning. I hope you didnt wake up early on the travel day because of us.

    Thank you so much

    @mrizvi C'mon. Read

    ReplyDelete
  10. What is the best way to begin each morning? By reading a perfect blog from Smile. Thank you for posting even today

    @ mrizvi: It is frustrating that you are not reading. Please read today's blog

    ReplyDelete
  11. Have a pleasant and safe journey, Smile

    Jimmy

    ReplyDelete
  12. All the best, Smile. Hope you have a good flight

    PS: thank you for your daily writing. Special thanks for your today's blog

    Keith Walker

    ReplyDelete
  13. Sa ai un zbor placut

    ReplyDelete
  14. Passer un agréable voyage

    ReplyDelete
  15. Heb een veilige en prettige reis

    ReplyDelete
  16. 有一個安全愉快的旅程

    ReplyDelete
  17. Желаем безопасного и приятного путешествия

    ReplyDelete
  18. We were both on edge today. Hope you have had a safe flight.

    Dave and Linda

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

I am happy changed my menu

I have to put Reverse Gear

They can relate what we talk