Storage Box or Computer

 May be an image of coffee cup

 

September 17th 2024

It's a beautiful morning. Nice day. I take mornings like the face of our day. We have to start our day with something positive, with a smile. Try to look around to find anything to put a smile on your face. Open your day account with positive deposits. Try not to start with any negatives to spoil your day.

Writings are like imprinting that script deep down. It will be implanted into your brain, safe and sound somewhere in the back of your mind. You will carry that for the rest of your life. We never give a damn, thinking that our mind is like a storage. Think twice before writing anything on paper or on the computer.

Our mind opens up to transfer data from the storage, whenever required. Try to deposit something good to use later on. Our life is just like a roller coaster. We have so many ups and downs dealing with our day to day matters.

“Life is a science. How to spend your life is an art“. I read that while I was in my teens. I believe that. We have to be an artist to live a happy life. “Don't have to take your life too seriously, you will never be out of it“. I read that too somewhere, years ago, still stored in my mind. I told you, our mind is like a big storage box.

Everything there is, stored safe and sound. I think it is more than a storage area. I take it like a computer to keep on providing us data whenever required. It keeps us updated.

Mind and body are two In one. One is not in good shape, the other one won't listen, won't cooperate. Take good care of your body to keep your mind in good health.

Try to get busy with things you like to do to keep your body going. What we don't use, we go on losing. Make use of things, we are gifted from our God Almighty. Try to be grateful for all that. I take it like a recipe to live life happily. So simple. Noting rocket science.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bird are busy picknicking

I am happy changed my menu

Flowers look happy