Waiting to watch Colors

 May be an image of fire escape

 

September 3rd 2024

Beautiful, bright cold morning, it is 14 C. Sun is shining up and above in full bloom. Sun is there, even in cold below zero days, most of the times to make our days brighter. It is beauty of Canada.

Winter is just around the corner. Cold days are getting closer. All four seasons come with full intensity, here in Canada. We can have a feel and enjoy all. 

We Canadians are ready to bundle up, to dress up in layers. Ready to walk and skate on frozen waters. Ice hockey here, is very popular sport. People go for ice fishing too, to enjoy their time.

This is September, summer days are slipping away. Trees look scared for the days ahead to come. It is time, their color will start changing from green to all shades of red, coffee, gold and orange. 

Month of October is great to watch colors. People enjoy that, not good for plants.They start losing their strength, their energy. For them, it is hard to cope.

It is 9.15, I am enjoying breakfast on my deck. My friend, the Black Squirrel is busy with his work outs, on the wooden fence of my garden. He takes good care of his body, never misses his exercises. We have to learn much from other creatures, so to live our lives healthy and in good shape.

Marigolds are glittering like Gold, in the flower bed, at the back of my garden. Grass is lush green. Blood red and Deep purple seasonal flowers are smiling in White and Brick red planters, by the side of my deck. Life is all good. No complaints. Have a great day my friends.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bird are busy picknicking

I am happy changed my menu

Flowers look happy