I am enjoying my coffee

 May be an image of dining table and text

 

 September 28th 2024

It's 11.50 in the morning at 20 C, perfect weather for walks. We have the last couple of days of September to enjoy. Our Canadian winter days are around the corner. Time to walk without coats and jackets will be over. We now don't have to bundle up, not have to  dress up in layers. Amazing.

12.25,I am at Tim Hortons, enjoying my coffee. After the age of three quarters of a century, like at the age of mine. We have to avail every chance to make our time, to enjoy with whatever available circumstances.

This is our age, we are on our own. Kids are busy with work and with their own families. Nothing wrong with that. We did the same in our time. We were also busy with our own things. Every stage of the cycle of life has its own things to do.

Being Kids, if parents have a chance, kids go to school to get knowledge and other expertise to carry on their lives in a better way. We finish with studies, join work, get married to start our family life. Parents are done with their responsibilities. At a later stage, work is also done for parents. We are retired.

I believe retired life is our golden era of life. We are done with all our responsibilities. No work, no other family pressures. We are now free to enjoy our time with whatever we want to do.
We know that our health is not the same, our nerves are also not strong. We carry more than half a century old bodies. We don't have to make adventurous plans.

Try to do things taking health and safety into account. Depend on your own self. Don't bother Kids to take you places you planned. Not a good idea. We can have enjoyment by walking around, going to the nearest coffee house, to the nearest Plaza. We can do that even with our walker.

God forbid, sometimes we are stuck, bed ridden, it can happen at any age. Accidents happen. Don't have to feel stuck. Get some flower pots to watch them grow. Enjoy reading your favorite books / magazines. Watch the scenic view from the window. Try to pick what you can.

I take happiness like flowers. We can pick from anywhere around. Nature is amazing. It is more than enough to give you happiness. Trust me. Try that. 

It is 1.45, I am done with coffee and enjoying my time alone slot. I take it like meditation. Time alone is time to talk and listen to your own self. We have to do that sometime. I am going home now. Talk to you people later. Have a great day. Keep smiling.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bird are busy picknicking

I am happy changed my menu

Flowers look happy