It is Ok I will change plans

 May be an image of corn

 

September 10th 2024

Bright beautiful day. Cold sunny morning. It is 9.15, 16 C right now. I had a good night sleep, still my body is not in a mode to co-operate with my day plans. I will reschedule some of my plans for later, may be for tomorrow. Not doing my laundry today. Let's see how it works.

We have to push ourselves to do things, still have to listen to our body. There is always, ' Give and take ', in all relationships. Same works here, with our body. I have to be patient. I will give some time to my body to move on, to work with me. 

Mind and Body are two in one. One is not in good shape, the other one won't listen too. Situations like this, we have no option. Just have to wait. Be patient. See how it works. Patience is virtue, always able to handle all situations. 

It is 10.30, my friend called me. She lives in Markham, twenty minutes drive away. We did our Masters Degree, together, more than half a century ago. She doesn't drive, neither me. We use to make calls, to connect, to have chit chat. 

We talk about our day to day matters, about the shows, we like to watch. Sometimes, we talk about the moments, we spent together. It is fortunate to have someone of about your age. Feel lucky to talk about the era of our time. 

We, both were from the middle class family. It was different era. More family members, not much income. It was hard, still we miss that time. Friends were like family members. Close relationships. Bonds between Human to human. We miss all that. All this is missing in this era.

I think, I am taking too much out of it. Things change from time to time. That is normal. It was not the same as in my Mom's time. I think, change is beauty of life. We don't have to regret, have to accept what is there. 

Nothing is total negative. I am sitting beside my computer to connect with the people and places of my choice. Talking to my friend on Whats App. My Mom missed all this. There is always something positive in everything. Look through. Find that positivity. You will never regret. Never go wrong.

It is 11.45, I think, I gave enough time to my body to recover, to be ready, to co-operate with me. She is ready. Hurrah. My patience worked out. I am getting ready to go to Coffee House. 

So many students from the nearby High school, are here, in Cafe. It is a festive atmosphere. Time to enjoy my time and my coffee. Life is all set.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bird are busy picknicking

I am happy changed my menu

Flowers look happy