It is the Weather

 No photo description available.

 

August 13th 2024

It is 9.30, hot day, 23 C. My breakfast is done. Have to start my day. It will be hot later on so have to go for walk now. We have to switch plans to make our day. 

I am standing beside my closet to choose what to wear. It is hot, have to select something light. I picked light flowery top. My daughter got for me, two years ago from Fifth Avenue,in Pickering Town Centre. She came for couple of weeks to visit me from Grimsby, England.

I picked stole with abstract print on white background. My favorite. I got it years ago from " Monsoon ", in Freshney Town Centre, Grimsby. It reminds me of golden memories spent with my daughter. I take things like these as Souvenirs.

Monsoon was a good store with reasonable prices. I got my stole for ten pounds at that time, I think eight years ago. It is gone, like so many other franchises, after Covid time.

Covid changed so many things in our lives. Our lifestyle is not the same. Clothing stores also got affected because of working at home and Zoom meetings. Eateries, not so busy as before. People started to take away, to enjoy at home to be safe.

Things are slowly getting back to normal, still will take time to go back to Covid era.  I think change is normal. It happens every time in due course. We just go on blaming Covid. 

To blame, I believe is Human nature. Weather is the most common target to blame. Now Covid comes into our list of favorites, to be blamed. 

To accept change, is a bit challenging. Change of routine, jobs, career, we don't like any of it. Even change of room and bed, takes time to adjust our sleep.

Anyway, I am all set with my floral top and white stole, with abstract brick red and grey print. It was for ten pounds from " Monsoon", years ago. Prices are gone up after Covid time, even for groceries and utilities.

Covid is done, still we go on blaming it. Prices change from time to time. It is normal. Have to accept, whatever is there. I think, acceptance is a bit challenging, blaming is easy. We feel relaxed, have to blame someone. 

It is 11.45, I am at Coffee House, enjoying my time. Having tea today, not coffee for a change. Not thinking about Covid anymore.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bird are busy picknicking

I am happy changed my menu

Flowers look happy