Company with me at dinner

 No photo description available.

 

August 23rd 2024

Beautiful day. Sunny and bright. It is 9.15, I am having breakfast on my deck, sitting on one of the red knitted steel chairs. My son got four of these from Home Depot, years ago. 

My garden is looking great. Thanks to the rain, last week. We got so much rain this year, not had to water our garden so often. Our water bill must be cut down quite a bit. 

Grass is lush green. Red, white and purple seasonal flowers are smiling in the brick red and white planters,by the side of my deck. In the blower bed at the back, two Marigold flowers are glittering like gold under sunshine. 

I can't see any blood red rose flower on David Austin. Not any dark Pink flower on Canadian rose plant. The middle one plant gives beautiful peach color roses, not many, still once a while, to brighten our garden. 

I like that peach color rose flower, very different and beautiful. I always forget name of this plant. I am not good at remembering names. I think, season for roses is done.  

I t is 10.30, I checked weather for today. I always do that first thing in the morning to sort out my day plan. It is 23 C now, will be 26 C, later on. I have to go for walk. We have to switch our schedule according to circumstances. I will shift other plans to do after.

I have to make some calls. My cousin is visiting with his wife. He is in Toronto for about a week. I will call them to have dinner tomorrow at my place. I will also call my younger brother and his wife to join in. It will be good to have a get together. I think food is secondary. Company matters a lot.

We have to pick them up from Markham. It is at twenty minutes driving distance. My brother lives in Whitby with his daughter. She will drop her parents in the afternoon at my house.

We are planning to take them to Town Centre to have have Tea / Coffee, after that, will go to lake side for sightseeing. It will be good to fill time with some other things to enjoy before having dinner. 

Food comes secondary. Other things will be like some memories to carry for them to remember after. I haven't met my cousin before. It will be first time and I think, will be last time too. He is around my age. Not easy for him to travel from his back home, again. I am trying to make time memorable for him. 

It is 11.30, I am at Coffee House. It is not so crowded. Couple of people of my age are sitting in groups, enjoying their company. Couple of youngsters are sitting with their phone and laptop, are sitting by themselves.

Drive through is busy. I am sitting by myself, enjoying my coffee and my time alone. Time alone is very special for me. It is good to be with your own self once a while. To listen to your inside and talk to your self. It is like meditation. Try that.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bird are busy picknicking

I am happy changed my menu

Flowers look happy