Enjoying my Own Company

 No photo description available.

 

August 30th 2024

It is 9.15, 16 C, summer days are over  for we Canadians. Now have to get ready for days to come, to dig out our coat closets. We are set with all sorts of coats and jackets to face our winter days.

Ready to deal with single digits and even to 30 C below zero temperatures. No worries, learned our lessons. We Humans are amazing, able to cope, adjust and enjoy in all circumstances. 

It is 10.15, I am at Coffee House, enjoying my coffee and my own company. Sometimes, we like to be with our own self. It is sort of meditation, I believe.

My son is planning to go to Costco at 11.30. He asked me to come along. We never have to say 'NO' to the offers our kids make. These are sort of unique moments for we parents, not for kids. We feel excited to be with them, not they. 

It is their age to enjoy their own company, not to get stuck with parents. They do that out of courtesy, politeness. We have to appreciate, accept and feel fortunate.

Fridays are off for we seniors due to kids summer camp at our library, till August. This is the last Friday for me to skip my work. I take playing Darts as going to my work. I think, we have to trick ourselves once a while to feel good. 

Nothing wrong with that. Specially after we are retired, we can do these things to boost up our will power. To elevate our Mood. It helps to keep us on right track. The track of positivity. 

It is important to work on our own self to stay positive. No one likes to be with a negative personality. Not even our own kids. Keep that in mind.

Try to take glass as, " Half full, not half empty". You will never go wrong with that attitude. Trust me. Have a great day.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bird are busy picknicking

I am happy changed my menu

Flowers look happy