I am at Costco

May be an image of boat, amaranth and peony

 

It is too hot today. 26 C in the morning. I missed, sitting outside at my deck to enjoy my honey drink. I am now having it, sitting inside at my eat in kitchen, beside patio doors. From here I can enjoy the view of my back garden.  

Grass not so green as it was, couple of days ago. We are still waiting for the rain. Today is 60% rain in forecast. Let's see. Pink, purple and white seasonal flowers, all are giving colors, adding up beauty of my garden. Single peach color Rose is smiling in the flower bed, at the back. 

No flowers on the Canadian rose plant. I think, it's season is done. It was full of flowers all around, last week. Everyone has his days, same with we humans. It is very quiet, very still, not windy. It looks, I have to miss my walk too. We have to make adjustments with the circumstances. 

We can find any thing to get busy to make our day. Don't have to fix our plans. Plans can be switched accordingly. Nothing is end of the world. We can do so many things, to make our day, even while staying home. 

For now I am leaving to Costco. My son has to get things from there. I am going with him. I will walk around to enjoy my own time. I take such situations, like calls from Almighty to get happiness from around. 

We never have to miss, have to accept all such openings to get out. Change of scenery is always good. It boosts our initiative, our will power. Helps to manage our mood swings.

Flower Isle is my favorite. I like that spot with beautiful bouquet of all colors. It looks to me, they are giving smile to spread happiness all around. Life is all good. No complaints.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bird are busy picknicking

I am happy changed my menu

Flowers look happy