Pearls in my garden

 May be an image of coffee cup, strawberry and text

 

August 6th 2024

It's a rainy day, looking great. Pearls scattered all around in my back garden on the lush green grass. Amazing scenic view. Sun is hiding under his off white blanket. It is not dark. It is a hazy atmosphere.

My deck is all washed and clean. All of my four red knitted garden chairs are shining on my deck. Glass top of my steel garden table, works for me like an instrument. It is letting me know, the speed of rain drops. I can figure out the amount of rain water falling on ground. 

Rain will be all day long so my walk is not possible. I will find some other things to get busy. I will do laundry. Have to change my bed sheets. Cleaning lady is coming for couple of hours. I will be busy with her. My daughter in law has to go to work. She will not be here. I have to manage. 

I take living with family, like a project. We have to work for, to streamline relationships with the people around. We have to pith in to help out. Have to take it like a duty. 

It works to maintain peace and harmony in the household, we live in. It is a bit demanding, still worth it. Give and take, are key to maintain all relationships.

To help out anyone, plays important part for our own self. It boosts our strength, our morals. We start feeling that we are still in the Rink, able to make a difference. It works like making our own day. We feel good. 

Cleaning lady just left. I am also done with my laundry. Now, I am going to my kitchen to make veggie omelette for my son, will make chicken burger for my Slurpee Boy, my youngest grandson. He is doing Co-op, working on line. 

I will make for my own self too. Never have to forget to give treat to yourselves. It helps our mind and body to get going, to cooperate with our plans.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bird are busy picknicking

I am happy changed my menu

Flowers look happy