I am back in childhood

 May be an image of text

 

August 9th 2024

It is one of hot humid days of early August. We know that our summer days are about to be over. Just couple of weeks left to enjoy our outdoors. It was raining since early morning, still drizzling. I am having my breakfast, indoor, sitting in my eat in kitchen area. 

My back garden is looking great. Grass all lush green. Two pink Canadian Roses are there, smiling, enjoying the drizzle, I think. 

Blood red, deep purple, golden yellow and white, all seasonal flowers look happy, enjoying the scenic atmosphere around. 

It is 10. 15, I am in my room, sitting beside my computer, browsing my Face book messages. I am also enjoying the view outside, of my front garden. Red wooden bench is looking beautiful, washed and clean, shining on the left side of my garden, beside the Magnolia tree.

It is green all around. What a scenic view. Trees are loaded with green. No one can even imagine that these loaded trees will be transformed into skeletons in about couple of month.

Time flies. Things go on changing. Try to value whatever is there. We never know for how long, it will be available. Rain just stopped. It can start anytime. There is 60% chances of rain prediction for the day, in forecast. I am getting ready to get out for my walk to Tim Horton, to my second home.

My daughter in law's brother's family is at my place, visiting for a week from Houston. My family is making plans to take them to Central Island and C N Tower. I am going to enjoy my own time.

We have to give space to others to enjoy. It works to maintain harmony in household. Don't have to intrude into others privacy. 

It is 11.15, I am at Whites Road. Wild flowers of all colors are looking beautiful, by the side of walkway. Couple of birds are having chit chat on tree top, nearby. Rain drops are sparkling on grass, by the side.

It started drizzling, I am half way to Tim Horton, enjoying the drizzle. It reminds me of my childhood days. My mom used to call me, " come inside, you will get sick ". I never paid any attention to it. It now keeps on reminding from back of my mind. 

Our loved ones are gone, still they are here with us around. We can feel their presence. We use to take things for granted, when we have. Same with people, miss when they are gone.  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bird are busy picknicking

I am happy changed my menu

Flowers look happy