Trail with bushes around

 No photo description available.

 

 

 

 

July 5th 2024

It is a hot day, feel like 34 C. I don't have to go to my work. Kids summer camp is going on, in library premises, so Fridays will be off for we seniors, for some time. No Darts for now. I have to make plans for my mornings. 

My grandson, the youngest one is working from home. I will cut fruits and make coffee for him. Kids are now diet conscious. They keep track of what to eat. That is good to be aware of things for your health. 

I skip my walk today, it is too hot. We have to be careful, have to adjust with circumstances. We can switch plans to make our day. Computer and kitchen, are always there for me to enjoy my time. No worries.

My son is planning to go to lake later on. I will get ready to go with him. We have to avail any chance available to get out, to change our scenery. It helps to elevate our energy level, manages our mood swing.

Life for everyone, is the same. It is like a trail with bushes around, not a bed of Roses. We have to walk through, to find the right track to live happily. No Genie will come to make our day. It happens only in stories. 

All depends, how we take it. Take glass half full, not half empty. It will change our attitude. Attitude is key to lead a happy life. Try to pick flowers of happiness from wherever you can, doing small things. Don't wait to get big opportunities. Every thing matters.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bird are busy picknicking

I am happy changed my menu

Flowers look happy