Black Squirrel busy in Gym

 No photo description available.

 

Hot humid days, 26 C, feel like 32. We are trying to manage, taking precautions, while getting out. We know summer is short in Canada. Water parks are full. Sprinklers are on, in play areas. Few more weeks to enjoy outdoors. 

AC is on in full bloom at homes and cars. I still remember, we had our first pedestal fan in 1993. AC was out of question at that time. 

I talked to my daughter, she is in Edmonton, it is hot there  too, 37 C. She has no AC. Never needed before. Thinking to install one next year.

Winter is for more than six months in Edmonton. It usually becomes around 50 C below zero. I think global warming changed so much every where. 

Thirty years ago, I was in Ottawa. I still remember, ice used to be floating on lake, even in the month of May. 30 C below zero was normal. 

It is 8.15, morning time. I am having my breakfast, sitting under shade, on my deck. Black Squirrel is busy with his exercises on the wooden fence of my back garden. He takes it like his Gym. 

Couple of birds are busy with chit chat also enjoying their morning walks. Grass is green, thanks to the rain last night. Red seasonal flowers are happy, smiling, in the flower bed on my right. 

Three blood red rose flowers are shining on the David Austin plant. It is so much green around. So much to behold, to make your day. Every season has it's own individuality, it's own beauty. Thank You God for all Your Blessings. we don't deserve that.

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bird are busy picknicking

I am happy changed my menu

Flowers look happy