Letter to my Friends

 No photo description available.

Hot day today. It is the beauty of Canada that every season comes in full bloom, intense. Very distinct. We can have a feel to enjoy every bit of it. Summer is short, we know, so no time waste. It is time to hit roads and trails and go to waters. It will be over, just couple of weeks to go, to enjoy outdoors.

It is 10.30, I am at lake, after walking around by the beach side, now sitting on a bench under trees. It is so cool, amazing, reminds me of Charles Dickens.

" It is one of those days when the sun shines hot and the wind blows cold: when it is summer in light, and winter in the shade". So true. He was right.

 

It is 11.30, I am done at the lake now sitting in Tim Horton. It is my second home. I am thinking about you, my dear friends. Not getting comments for so long because of Glitch. I miss that a lot. Hope things are fine at your end. 

 

My Friends in Ireland, hope things are going well. You people still be enjoying reading my Blogs at Smile Cafe and must be following the Directives too. My Dear Cafe manager, hope, your business is going smoothly. Priest, you also must be getting along with readers and others in Cafe. I love you all.

Dear " N " I love you, please keep reading my Blog. It means a lot to me. Thanks.

Dear Reader, you must still be busy with doing 2 Jobs. Please keep listening to my friends, your Supervisors. Thanks.

Dear Retiree Friends. Hope things are going well at my Blog reading sessions. I request the Retired Priest and his colleagues, please not to interfere with the Privacy and personal matters of Temple people. 

It is like their Easter time. Let them celebrate in their own way. We have to leave everyone alone to follow their own traditions. None of our business to intrude into others privacy. Please have patience and respect every one's emotions. Hope you people understand. Please keep my Blog readings, out of Religious and political discussions. Thanks.

Dear office friends, I hope Jasmeet and Brenda, you still keep posting my Blogs at Notice boards and enjoying your walks. Please say Hi to my friend the Smile Addict.

I hope Jimmy, you still taking care of  "A, B, C and D", notice boards, to post my Blogs. Tiara, Cleo and all my friends must be enjoying SWN and SWW walks. Don't ever think that I forgot you people. I try to read comments from my post dated Blogs.

Keith Walker, my friend, you must be busy with your Corporate matters. All the Best.

Dave and Linda, my friends, I miss so much comments from you people. You people are always in my thoughts.

Dear Students, hope you are all set, busy with studies and with jobs of your choice. I wish you people all the success to achieve now and in the days ahead. Please say Hi to my friends Chancellor, Dean, George, Lucy and all your teachers, who come to my Blog reading sessions. Thanks. I love you my friends.

Kris, I hope Father is now busy with his own things, not interfering in the lives of Hanna and my friend Niklas. I love them very much. Please say Hi to them. I think Niklas now must be in Uni. 

Dear Karen, Superwoman, mrizvi, Batman, Plunker, newbie and all of you my Multilingual friends. You people are like family to me. I am not getting your comments, still feel connected. Please keep me in your thoughts.

Please forgive me, if I missed any one's name. Please try to have patience and put smile on the faces around.Have a great day. Talk to you later.


 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bird are busy picknicking

I am happy changed my menu

Flowers look happy