Rain is in full Bloom

 No photo description available.

 

Nowadays, so much rain every day. Thunder storm warning today on top. This much rain is not usual for us in Toronto. Global warming is changing things all around the world. There is an empty flower pot in my back garden. It is nearly full of rain water in just couple of days. Water is coming down from flower bed. 

Flower beds looks saturated, so is grass. It is 2.30, rain just stopped sun is shining in full bloom. Couple of minutes ago, rain was in full bloom, still drizzling. Amazing view. I am outside, enjoying everything. 

In the morning, I was not feeling good. Some days, your mind and body are not ready to co-operate with your plans. We humans are not Robots. So many things around control our mood swing. Sometimes we take control, sometimes we are helpless, have to go with the flow.

It is 4.30, I am sitting in my room, beside my computer. My window blinds are drawn up. I am connected with the outside world. It is a beautiful scenic view to behold. I switched on my computer, now can go to connect further away, where ever I want. 

It is a different era. Era of communication. You don't have to go anywhere. You get connected, have to click your computer or cell phone. 

It reminds me of the era of my Mom and Father. Not much was there to pass time, still I never saw them, getting bored. What I remember, no complaints from them. 

I think, people of that era, were very contented, satisfied with whatever they had. Not like we people, always trying to find things to complain about. always feel, something missing, never satisfied. We have so much to learn from our ancestors. They were ahead of us in so many things.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bird are busy picknicking

I am happy changed my menu

Flowers look happy