I am at Coffee House

 May be an illustration

 

It is one of another hot humid days of late July. Every season is very distinct here in Canada. We enjoy and have a feel of all seasons. Couple of more weeks to go before we will start digging our closets to look for sweaters and jackets. 

For now, we are enjoying our summer days. Sun is shining up and above in full bloom. We are hitting roads, waters and trails to enjoy outdoors. We know that summer is short for us. We give value to every moment of it.

AC is on in our homes and cars. Life is all good. It reminds me of the days. I was in England with my daughters. It was June, July period. Fans were out of market, sold out. My daughter arranged somehow one for me. They have two more for the entire house. AC is not common in England. It is tough, not easy to enjoy summer days, over there.

It may be not so bad for them. Your body gets used to the climate, where ever, you live for longer time. We Humans have ability to adopt to coordinate with the circumstances. I was there for short period. Not enough time to manage the system of my body. 

We need time for our bodies to get used to the surroundings. We are not Robots, can not switch our sensors, on and off, right away.

My eldest daughter in Edmonton, is complaining about 38 C. They have short summer, over there, so don't have AC. May be next year, it will be a must. Thanks to the Global warming, changed so much all around the world. 

It is 11.15, 27 C at my place in Toronto. I am getting ready to go for my walk to Tim Horton. It is like my second home. I feel relaxed, stay there for a while to enjoy my time. I will get small coffee with three fourth hot water three creams and one sugar. I will be all set to write my Blog, to enjoy my time alone. 

Time alone, in my opinion, are rare moments. We can talk and listen to our own self. It gives inner peace, calms you down. It is sort of meditation. Try that. You will enjoy.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bird are busy picknicking

I am happy changed my menu

Flowers look happy