Controlling Their Giggles

 


Beautiful weather, not too hot , not too cold. It was raining last night, my Deck is all wet, shining under the sun. Sun is not in full bloom, hiding somewhere inside the hazy sky. It comes out once a while, to give assurance that I am here, not far.

It is 8.45, I am done with my breakfast, enjoying my morning cup of tea in my back garden. Grass is lush green, loaded with pearls. I have taken my shoes off, to touch the grass. It is a great experience to be cherished for long. 

Beside the wooden fence of my garden, Red, Yellow and Purple flowers of Dahlia, are looking great, giving color to the scenic view, adding up the beauty of my garden. I see, my friend the White Butterfly is also here, talking to flowers, in a whisper. Flowers are smiling, shaking their heads, I think, they are controlling their giggles.

It is 10.15, I am sitting in my room. It is cool Breeze outside. I can feel with my windows open. My computer is beside me, like an open book, to read messages and posts on my Facebook. I am picking, what to read now, and what to leave for later. 

For now, I am getting ready to go to Tim Horton, with my Mask, my Master Card, to make payment and my Tim Horton point card. It will be free coffee after I think ten coffees. I don't keep track but looks good to get the points adding up. 

It is 11.15, I am enjoying my coffee, my Banana Pecan muffin, sitting outside in the Patio area. Got table with two chairs, in a corner. I am enjoying my time alone slot. The other chair is extra. I don't need that. A big group of Seniors sitting beside me. On the right, there is a group of four. I see all the faces around are of my age. Take away is busy. People are coming and going out, with cup of coffee. I am enjoying the entire view. 

Couple of birds are walking under the tree, next to me. I got a a nice cozy corner under the shade, to enjoy my coffee and my time. My daughter, the middle one, calling me from Grimsby. She is going back from school. Day is done for her. She lives in a different time zone, five hours ahead of my time in Toronto. We talked briefly. We have to admire our kids for whatever time, they give to we parents. Keep in mind, they are busy with work and with the family of their own. Have trust, give them space to let them live their own life.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I am happy changed my menu

I have to put Reverse Gear

They can relate what we talk