Open Letter To My Readers

 


Dear Readers

Just got comments from you people after long time. 


Dear Friends in Ireland, please don't get confused. Vaccination is must. I am double vaccinated and have my vaccination Passports. Take your vaccination seriously. This is for your own safety and for others. I think, it is clear now. My apology for the confusion. 

Only vaccinated people be allowed for the Reading sessions of my Blogs.

I request the Higher ups to please give a second chance to " Smile Corner". I will be highly obliged. Thanks. 


Dear Reader doing 2 Jobs. Stop getting groceries for the Wicked worker. Don't take your third job. Please don't give any money to the Wicked worker. Discuss things with the Happy Worker, not with Wicked worker. Be careful with her. She didn't got your job back. It is because of my friend the Supervisor. 


Dear Retirees, why Malala posters were there. I requested many times that please keep reading sessions of my Blogs out of political and Religious matters. No talks about that. Please don't bracket Indian people with me. I am not happy with that. Please keep the atmosphere simple. Have patience and respect everyone's emotions. Thanks.


Dear Students, please have patience. I know you people are tuck in home for long. Not many options to get out, to enjoy. Not easy to get jobs too, in this Covid situation. This all adding up. Try to relax. Things will be better soon. We always have to hope for good. "This Too Shall Pass".


Kris, ask Father to calm down and stop bothering Hannah. Please don't yell at Niklas. Let him play Video Games. Don't cut his phone. Thanks


I thank all of you my Dear, for reading my Blogs. It means a lot to me. Give power, make me write my Blogs. Your Comments make my day. Stay safe. Keep smiling.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I am happy changed my menu

I have to put Reverse Gear

They can relate what we talk