Flowers Butterflies and Squirrels



 Beautiful morning, not so hot, not too cold. September already started. It will change quickly, from summer to winter. Don't have to worry about. It will be fine. Fall will be, in between like a buffer. We will get enough time to dig out our closets for coats and gloves, to get ready for our Canadian winter.

For now, time to enjoy summer. Time to get out, to walk around, to go to lakes. Time to behold the beauty of Flowers, Butterflies, Rabbits, Squirrels. Time to feel and inhale the aroma, the fragrance of the scented atmosphere around. Time to enjoy and cherish the beauty of moments, as a keepsake for your memory box. To open up, to enjoy later.

Our memory box is a rare treasure. We are Humans, not Robots. Have to face our ups and downs, while dealing with our day to day matters. Sometimes, we have to take an exit, to have our time alone slots, to open up our memory box, to feel good, to be back on track. The track of positivity. 

It is 8.45, I am done with my breakfast and with my early morning five minutes exercises, to wake up my body. Done with my time, to enjoy my back garden. Now time to get ready to go to my work, to play Darts. Have to leave at 9.30, will be back after 11.30.

I am back, going through my " Things To Do" list. Have to do laundry. It is time to change my bed sheets. Have to check messages, make some calls. We have to divide our day into slots, to get busy. Not to leave any space for negative thoughts. Negative thoughts are killers, poison for our mind and body. Keep that in mind. Stay away.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I am happy changed my menu

I have to put Reverse Gear

They can relate what we talk