It is a Different World



 It is 8.15, one of the cold mornings of late September. Weather is changing. Winter is just around the corner. For couple of days, was raining of and on. Day before it was all day. My Dahlia plants are not in good shape. All bent down because of wind and heavy rain, still managing, trying to look  composed. I salute their will power. Their attitude, to face things with grace and dignity. Their Red, Purple and Deep Yellow flowers are smiling, like nothing happened, it is all set. 

It is mixed sunny cloudy morning. Sun is hiding somewhere, inside the misty sky. My Deck is all wet, I think, was raining early morning. I am walking in my back garden, my feet are deep down in the wet grass. I am enjoying the unique experience, as if, I am in a Marshy land. Nature is amazing. We get something surprising every moment. Just keep your eyes open, to observe, what is going around. You will get the thrill of the moment, to cherish, to make your day brighter.

Every day brings new experiences, full of wonders. Try to be in a Mode. Be in the moment, to absorb the excitement and the beauty around. This will keep you on the right track, away from thinking negative. 

It is 8.45, I am getting ready to go to my work, to play Darts. Have to leave at 9.35, to be there at 10. Have to keep my Mask, my proof of two injections of Vaccines and my Photo ID. I don't drive, don't have Driver license. I will take my Health Card. It has my Photo there. 

I also have to fill up and sign, my self assessment document. There are so many questions about my health condition. Questions about travel and if any contact with any of the Covid Patient. It is a different world My Dear. We have to take whatever is there, have to move on with our life, to carry on our  activities. I have to put date, time and purpose of my visit too. My purpose is simple, to play Darts.

I have two options, either stay home, in this Covid period, or have to carry on my life, filling up document, giving information required under the law. This is for our own safety and for others too. We have to follow the Directives.  Have to cooperative with the Rules, to make environment safe, for our routine activities. 


This is Friday afternoon, rather late evening, 7.40. I just your comments so writing for you people. Dinner waiting, I will take after.


Dear Friends in Ireland, I am happy for you people


Dear Reader doing 2 Jobs, please don't make comments on people's personalities. It is very rude. Please say sorry to My friend the Happy Worker.


Dear Retirees I am not happy with the atmosphere in your Blog Reading sessions. Why Indian people and the Retired Priest always jump in to make the situation controversial and difficult for others. Please avoid calling them my compatriots. I don't feel good with that. 

I thank my friend the Restaurant Manager, to wait for my comment and not showing the Matches. 

Please respect everyone's emotions. Let the atmosphere out of Political and Religious matters. Ask the Indian people to calm down and out of Sarcastic behavior. Thanks everyone of you my Dear.


Dear Students please try to relax. I can understand it is not good time for you people. Not easy to get jobs as businesses are cutting down staff. Not many places to get out because of the Covid situation. Have patience. This Too Shall Pass. There is always light at the end of tunnel. Patience is virtue, works in all circumstances. 


Kris, I am not happy that you tricked Hannah and yelled at Niklas for nothing. This is very selfish. Don't try to follow Father, to make their lives miserable. Father is your responsibility. Why Hannah and Niklas have to suffer for that.


I just got comments after waiting long. Thanks everyone for making my day. Thanks for reading my Blog. It gives power to write me every time. Stay safe. Follow the Directives. This is important for our own safety and for for everyone else. Use Masks whenever required. Get vaccinated. Keep distancing. Thanks.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I am happy changed my menu

I have to put Reverse Gear

They can relate what we talk