Think Twice Before To Speak Up

 








Sunday -- Beautiful sunny morning with 22 C. Amazing, it rarely happens at the end of September. It is breezy too, like cherry on top. It is 9.15, I am enjoying the scenic view, having my morning tea, walking around on the Deck, in my back garden. My friend the White Butterfly is also here, to give me company. 

On the Deck, there are three black steel chairs with wicker seats. I am now sitting on one of these. I can see couple of Bronze leaves on the green of my garden. High rise trees are around. some are I think 10 Ft, two looks 18 to 20 Ft. I try to do calculations, taking my height into account. I am 5 plus. It is a beautiful atmosphere to enjoy, to make my day.

My son planning to go to Algonquin park. It is a Provincial park at three hours drive. Kids don't want to go. We don't have to push them. They have their own activities. We have to just leave them alone. Let them enjoy their own things.

It is 10.30, my son and my daughter in law just left. I am staying home, will enjoy time with my grand kids. My computer was fine in the morning but something happened. I can not click anything on. Not working. 

My grand kids are still sleeping. I will wait for them to look at my computer. Kids know better, how to make it work. I don't want to ask my son. He is on his trip, enjoying his time, don't want to bother him. We have to avoid situations, to put others on the spot, to leave no choice for them, but to say, "No".

"No", is tough for anyone to swallow. It hurts both ways. Not easy for the person, to deliver to anyone and also difficult to accept that as an answer. We have to think twice, what we talk and also when to talk. Words matter a lot but situation are the same. Equally important.

Sometimes our right words work as killers, if situation is not right. Work place has it's own decorum of how to behave and what to talk. Talk with colleagues are not the same as talk with friends. Talking to higher ups, are totally different. 

I believe, words are important but the situation comes first to take into account. Situation is a very complex matter. We have to consider so many aspects. Mood of the person, we are going to talk to. Sometimes, he is not in a bad mood but he is sleepy. 

Sometimes wants to have some time out. Have to take rest. watching his favorite show. He has long day just back home, not in a mood to chit chat. He is fine but other people are around and he doesn't want to be bothered, in front of them. Sometimes he is in the middle of something. Enjoying his own time. Sometimes you have already asked him, to help out, with many other things, so now he is not ready to pitch in for more. 

We have to be extra cautious at work place. But at home too, with our own family members, we have to think twice before, we open our mouth to speak up.  No one can make you feel inferior without your consent. Keep that in mind.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I am happy changed my menu

I have to put Reverse Gear

They can relate what we talk