Report Card for Our Friends

60 Garden Bench Ideas (Photos)

 





Friday -- Bright beautiful September morning. It is slightly cold, 11 C but fine to walk around. I am done with my breakfast, enjoying my morning tea, walking around in my backyard, which has now fully transformed into a back garden with green around. 

Black Squirrel is back in his gym, busy with his exercises on the wooden fence. I miss my pear tree on the left. But there is always time, "to go" for everyone. We have to learn to "Ring out the old and to ring in the new". We have to learn to adjust in the circumstances, available.

To move on, is the key to go forward. What is done, is done. We can not turn the page. Ring in the new, is the only option. Go with the flow. Try to live in the moment, be happy and spread happiness around. 

My youngest daughter called me from Reading. Her daughter was having problems with her fiancee. She was taking her for a drive. She was on speaker, to let me know that her daughter is fine, handling things well. They both were planning to go somewhere to spend time. 

It is always great, to have someone, we trust. We can talk about. We can filter out our inner thoughts, our inside feelings. We don't have to censor our matters. We can show our real face, our real self. Everyone needs that, at times.

It gives power, gives strength to move on, to handle matters, we face in our difficult moments. Everyone needs one of such mentors. Mentor doesn't has to be a big shot or some big figure. He can be anyone, we can trust. That's all is needed. 

Trust is the key in all relationships. It is the scale of trust, we use to classify our friendship levels. We allocate grades to all of our relations, depending on the level of trust, we can have on that person.  

Sometimes our distant friendship surpasses our close relationships. It all depends on the evidence of trust. Trust doesn't develop overnight. It takes time, needs lots of patience and love to flourish. 


Dear Readers, I am not getting your comments, may be because of glitch. Hope things will be fine with you people, my Friends.

Dear Retirees, Please keep my Blog Reading Sessions out of any Religious, Political and other personal matters. Have patience and try to respect everyone's emotions. Thanks.

My Students Friends, please have patience and focus on your studied. I know this is tough time but "This Too Shall Pass". There is always light at the end of tunnel. Keep that in mind. Please say Hi to all, from my side. Thanks.

I wish my Dear Friend doing 2 Jobs, will be doing fine. Focus on your work and don't bring groceries and do extra work for any of your colleague. Listen to your Supervisors. Follow the directives.

My Friends, in offices, I hope your walks going well.

I hope my Friend, the Smile Addict is doing fine by now.

I am worried about my Friends Niklas and Hannah. Father has to stop making their lives miserable. I wish. I keep praying for them.

My Friend "N", I love you. Don't feel lonely. I always keep thinking about you.

My Friends in Ireland, hope things going well with you people. Please have patience and try to respect everyone's feelings. This is tough time for everyone. Keep that in mind, and things will be getting resolved.

We Humans are full of emotions. We have to control ourselves and keep track of all that, to be happy and to put smile on the faces around.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I am happy changed my menu

I have to put Reverse Gear

They can relate what we talk