Open Letter to My Dear Readers

 







Dear Readers I am not getting any of your comments for about a month.  So much is done and I am not aware of anything. I don't know if any of my advice will work out. I am writing anyway. 

My Smile Corner Friend in Ireland. It was not a good idea to file a legal challenge. Anyway what is done is done. You can not turn the page. Now listen to me. Write a letter of apology and Request the court authorities to give you another chance. Give them assurance that you will strictly follow the directives. Try to have signatures of the Readers coming for my Blog Readings. 

Please follow this advice right away. Take the letter in person. I wish my friends the Councilor, the Retired Councilor and the Priest can go with you. That will be great.

We all are Humans, try to listen to the seeking souls. There is light somewhere, inside everybody's heart. That light is spark of God's eternal spirit, which enlightens our soul, force us to be kind, to forget and forgive. Just like God Almighty does all the times. 

He expects from His Creatures the same. To err is Human. But keep in mind, God loves those, who try to forget and forgive. Try to spread happiness. Put smile on the faces around, to make people's day. 

Take this letter too with your apology letter. I will keep praying for you my friends. 


Dear Retirees, I am not happy with the situation. The Retired Priest was enough to make people's lives miserable now these Hidu Temple people adding up the miseries. I request everyone of you to please keep my Blog Reading Sessions out of Political and Religious talks.  

Leave the Hijab lady and her Temple friends alone. We don't have to intrude into other's private lives. We don't have to cross limits. Focus on yourself and let others do what they like. Please have patience and try to respect everyone's emotions. 

I strongly believe, we all are members of the same Human Family and Creatures of the same God. I focus my Blog writings, to spread happiness around. We are not supposed to take smile away from the faces around. 

Please don't ask anyone to stop coming for my Blog Readings. My Blogs are for everyone. I don't like to divide people on the basis of Cast and Creed. Please don't do that. Thanks.


Dear Reader doing Jobs, please focus on your work and listen to my friend, the Supervisor. Thanks.


My Dear Friend "N", you are always in my Thoughts, in my Prayers. I am not getting comments because of Glitch. Please try to push yourself to get busy with the things you like to do. This will make me happy. Love you.


My Dear Student Friends, I am happy that you people are enjoying your time. I request my Smile Army Friends to stop eating beef patties all the times. We have to balance our diet with veggies and fruits. Excess of anything is not good. I love all of you my Friends. 


I welcome you my new friend, Jerry. Please keep posting your comments. Comments from my Dear Readers are like backbones. Give me power to write my Blogs. Nowadays I am not getting comments because of Glitch. 


Kris please don't cut phone of my friend Niklas. Ask Father, not to make lives of my Friends Hannah and Niklas miserable. Thanks. Hannah dear, you can go to your parents place. Keep in mind, they are not having Flue or any such Covid symptoms. I am not getting comments so don't feel bad. I always keep thinking about you my Dear. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I am happy changed my menu

I have to put Reverse Gear

They can relate what we talk