I am back on track

 








Wednesday -- Beautiful sunny morning. I have to go to work. I mean, will be playing Darts today. Have to get ready to leave at 8.30. Yesterday was not a good day for me. My stomach was giving me problem, which rarely happens. Anyway I skipped dinner so it was managed somehow.

will skip my oatmeal porridge this morning, will have one toasted slice with stir fried egg. It is 7.30, I am done with my breakfast, now enjoying my morning tea, walking around on the deck in my backyard. It is a beautiful scenic view, perfect to make my day. 

Dew droplets, giving a look of pearls, scattered on the green of my back garden. Black Squirrel is up early today. He is busy with his exercises on the wooden fence. It is 10 C, not cold. Perfect for me to walk around. 

It is 8.15, I am all set getting ready to go. I have my Darts and mask, all intact in my small blue bag. We have only Wednesdays, just once a week permission for our club, keeping our limit to twelve. We strictly have to follow the directives. Our distancing and have to wear masks, all the times.

We have lot of members. Tough to pick who will be going to play so we are doing draw system. Pick numbers to decide. It all done through mails as we can not have gatherings. Anyway, our club managed to made it happen.

They sent mails to the people, who have to show up this morning. Luckily my name was also there. It is good to have some outlet, to change our scenery. 

It is 11.15, I am back from work. have to make some calls. My cousin sister has some problems. She is about my age, lives in Aurora. It is 45 minutes drive from my place. She has to go to hospital for some scanning. I will talk to her. We have to connect with the people, in their difficult moments. They need support. We have to be there for them.

I will talk to one of my friend. She lives in Markham, 20 minutes drive from my place in Pickering. I don't drive neither she. We make calls to keep connections alive. She is my Uni friend. We were together more than half a century back, when we were doing our Masters Degree in Microbiology. It is nice to have people of our era. We can relate to them. They understand what we talk.

 

Dear Readers I am still waiting for your comments. Nowadays it takes time because of Glitch. Hope things going well with you my friends.


I hope My friends in Ireland sorted out the problems facing due to court letter, by now.

I wish my friend the Hijab Lady and her temple friends enjoying my Blog Reading Sessions. Everyone hopefully respecting everyone's emotions. Please keep it out of political and Religious matters. 

My Student friends enjoying the Reading sessions with my friends, Dean, George, Lucy and with all my other Dear Readers.

I wish my friends Niklas and Hannah having good time. Keep praying for them.

I wish all the best to my friends at work places. 

I love all of you my Multilingual friends.

I love you my friend "N".

How are you my new friend Jerry. Must be doing fine.

Talk to you people later, my Dear Readers. Have a great day.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I am happy changed my menu

I have to put Reverse Gear

They can relate what we talk