I am Going For Adventure

Flower House Images, Stock Photos & Vectors | Shutterstock

 





Wednesday -- Mixed sunny and cloudy September morning. It is 17 C, down from the last week's 30 plus. In Calgary, it already started snowing. Calgary is in the province of Alberta. My eldest daughter is in Edmonton, just two hours drive from Calgary. It must be cold over there too.

Weather getting cold but not too much. I am still enjoying my walks in my backyard, adding up my step counts, enjoying my grass, which is still green. It is 10.30, my daughter the middle one called me from Lincoln. She was going back to her place to Grimsby. 

Lincoln is one hour drive from Grimsby. She is done with her education, got her BSc Hons in Math, now will find her placement for teaching. She is busy shunting to Lincoln Uni. She will start from tomorrow.

My youngest daughter called me from Reading. Carers used to come for her in laws. Both are not mobile, need help. Due to cuts, now will be no carers for them. My daughter is working so will be tough to handle all that. 

I got calls and Mails on my computer, that my Club is starting it's activities from Monday. We have to register for that. I already did that. We have to start from somewhere. Playing Darts with wearing masks, will be some adventure. Let's go for that.

For now I am doing my laundry. My clothes are in Dryer. I have to make couple of calls to some of the people of my club. They don't have computer. I will let them know so that they can also join. 

I have to make banana shake for my son and for my own self. I have to call my younger sister. She lives back home. She lives alone but is not lonely. She is a TV person, keeps herself busy with watching her programs. We use to chit chat, talk about shows.

My youngest sister lives in Chicago. She lives in "Home". I am worried about her I visited her in January. She was not in good shape. But now she is not picking phone for so long. That is alarming. 

I don't know what to do. Just praying for her. God always listens to His Creatures. I believe that. He will take care. I leave to Him.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I am happy changed my menu

I have to put Reverse Gear

They can relate what we talk