It is just a chit chat

 








Friday -- Beautiful mixed sunny cloudy morning with 16 C. Weather is great. It is 9.15, I am done with my breakfast, enjoying my tea, walking around on the deck in my back garden. Grass looking beautiful, lush green, with white pearls scattered around. Sun is hiding for now. 

My youngest grandson is leaving for school. He has to go on alternate days for half day, for rest of his studies, he is doing online. Yesterday my grandson, the middle one had to go for his highway driving test. He cleared that. 

We celebrated at night, ordering dinner from Tangerine, Chinese restaurant. Because of Covid situation, we avoid going to eating places. We have to take precautions. But have to do things whatever we can. 

We have to celebrate and give credit to our kids for their day to day achievements. It means a lot to them. Boosts up their initiatives, helps in building their personalities. They will fly away leaving the Nest empty. It is just matter of couple of more years, to be with them, to enjoy their company. Value these moments before sitting on empty nests.

It is 9. 45, I am in my room. I have switched on my computer to connect with my family and friends. My window curtains are up, to connect with the world outside. I am browsing my Facebook messages, also enjoying the outside view through the glass panels of my windows. 

Things are a bit quiet at my front garden. I can't see my friends, the black Squirrel and the White Butterfly. Magnolia tree on the left, looking great with full of leaves. Red wooden bench at the side, looking beautiful on the green of my lawn. The trees around started changing colors. They are adding beauty of the atmosphere. 

I am going through the message of my childhood, grade five friend. She lives in Perth, Australia. We are in different pars of the world, still are connected. She writes to me every day. She lives in different time zone. Her nights are my mornings, here in Toronto. We share our usual day to day things. It gives a great feeling when someone is there, just to have chit chat. You start feeling that you are lucky. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I am happy changed my menu

I have to put Reverse Gear

They can relate what we talk