Don't Hand Out Free Tickets

 








Sunday -- Beautiful bright sunny cold morning of September. It is 6 C. I am awake, busy with my 5 minutes stretch exercises on my bedroom carpet. After this will go downstairs to make my breakfast, my oatmeal porridge and stir fried egg, will enjoy my morning tea, in my back garden. 

Yesterday I was talking to one of my friend. She was of the opinion that to stay positive is not easy. I totally agree with her. Life is not like a flower bed. It is an unpaved path with bushes around. We have to find our way, passing through all this. Life is a journey of adventures. It is full of surprises, full of unknowns, full of unexpected events. We don't know beforehand, what will be the next episode. Years back I read somewhere that "to live life is an Art". I think it is.

We have to go on tricking ourselves throughout our journey of life. Passing through difficult moments, coming across to various turning points, we have to bribe ourselves. Give treats of positive thoughts. Have to give ourselves assurance that good time is just ahead. Try to push yourself for some extra miles.

This works out, gives power, boosts our energy level to tackle our days, to move forward. We also have to trick our brain too. Our brain takes the route, where our thoughts direct it to go. Push your brain to focus on positives. Try to give messages that, after these few difficult moments, beds with full of Roses are waiting ahead for us to enjoy, to have our good time.

We have to keep on talking to ourselves. Our tape recorder of "Pep talks", never has to be turned off. We have to do things to make our days. Life is the same for everyone. It all depends on us, how we take it.

It doesn't matter, we live alone or with family. I believe, all we Humans have unique personalities of our own with our own inner thoughts, with our own inside feeling and our own style to deal with our day to day matters in life. 

Each of us have many faces of our personality. We like to feel good so try to hide our real "inside figure". We like to elevate our good side. We pick and choose the side of our personality, which looks good to the people around and suits the prevailing circumstances.

We keep on hiding our real self. Sometimes, we feel scared to share that with our own self. We unconsciously put sensors on our thoughts, on our real feelings, that results in loneliness. Leads ultimately to depression. Living alone is different. This is not loneliness. A person living with bunch of people, can undergo the state of loneliness.

It is reality that we have our own world. Our own personal space, our own privacy. But we have to open up our windows to connect. We have to filter out our thoughts once a while. We have to listen to the people around too. Listening is unique skill. I believe your first job totally depends on your listening ability. 

Have to share things with our friends, with our loved ones. Don't stop picking your calls. Calls are signals from God to the people, to call you. You don't have to shut the doors of opportunity. 

Living with family doesn't mean, you have to share all your thoughts. We have to sensor our feelings our thoughts, while talking to anyone. It is always good to maintain a comfortable distance. This keeps flourishing relationships. 

Try to filter out your negative thoughts. Try to keep yourself busy. This is the best option to stay away from negatives. Doing nothing is an open invitation for negative thoughts to enter. This will be like free ticket for feeling low and lonely. Push yourself to live in day tight compartment. Things will be fine. Life will start looking good.



Dear Readers I will not be getting your comments for couple of more weeks. 

I am worried about the situation at the Smile Corner in Ireland. Hope you my friend going to submit your letter of apology. Please make sure to take signatures of my Readers Friends. I hope my Friends the Councilor, the Ex  Councilor and the Priest will join to go with you to give assurance to the court people, to strictly follow the directives.

Have patience all of you. Don't have to talk back. Just listen to them and assure them to follow the rules. They will give you another chance. I am praying for you my Friends in Ireland.


Dear Retirees I hope things are resolved by now. Please have patience all of you. Don't stop the Hijab Lady and her Temple friends from coming to my Blog Reading Sessions. We don't have to interfere with other people's personal matters. Please have tolerance to accommodate everyone in the group. Try to enjoy your time and let others do the same. Thanks. 

You people can start your activities, your committee proceedings, keeping the distancing and following the directives. 

I request my Friend the retired Priest and my Hindu Temple friends to please stay away from others personal lives. Putting cameras to spy, is very rude. We have to stay away such tactics, which propagates negativity. Please try to spread happiness. I request everyone of you to leave everyone alone and let them do what they like to. Thanks.

My Friend Dear "N" I love you. Please don't feel lonely. You are always in my thoughts, in my Prayers. Trust me.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I am happy changed my menu

I have to put Reverse Gear

They can relate what we talk