I am at work today

 







Wednesday -- Beautiful sunny morning. Today I have to go to work. Have to go to play Darts. I call it like my work day. This way, doesn't look that I am retired. I think, there is no harm to trick your own self sometimes.

We have to find ways to keep our mood elevated. It helps to focus on positive thoughts. This was a long day for me. I was out of bed after seven in morning. Didn't skip my five minutes stretch exercises. 

Switched my computer on, to browse my messages, Headline News, Today's Weather and other such items. Had my oatmeal porridge and stir fried egg. Having morning tea in my room and sorting, what to wear.

It is 8.30, I am all set, ready to go. My Darts are in my small blue bag. The one, my son gave me last year. My mask, my water bottle, everything is with me. I am wearing perfume of Jasmine fragrance. This is gift, I got last year while, I was in Grimsby, visiting my daughter the middle one. Her friend gave it to me. 

I am wearing black and white silk top, my niece gave me, while I was in London. My blue black pants, is also gift. This, My youngest daughter got me from Marks Spencer. This all reminds me of my trip to England.

Things now changed because of Covid. Trips are on hold. When we are getting old, people start showering gifts. They feel, not much time left for us. I think every stage of our life, is unique, with it's own beauty. Same is old age. We start getting lots of gifts.

It is 8.45, I am at the library, signing in, filling Form, for Covid details. I haven't touched my Darts for the last six months. I don't know, how things will go. But who cares, we all are here to enjoy our time. Not have to compete with professionals.  

We have to wear Masks all the time and keep distancing. Everyone has to follow the rules. Still not many there. We have to register on first come first basis, to keep our numbers limited. 

Anyway, good to see whatever is there. We have to enjoy our moment in hand with what is available. I am happy to see my friends. We Humans are social animals, no doubt. Always feel good to be with people around.

It is 12.30, I am back, busy in my kitchen, making banana shake for my son and for my own self. Making peanut butter sandwiches and hot chocolate milk for my youngest grandson, the Slurpee Boy. My youngest daughter is calling me from Reading. I have to finish my kitchen work, have to go to my room, to be with my computer, to talk to my daughters.

It is 2.30, making chicken with rice for the middle one, the Master Golden. Veggie burger for my son. Some left over stir fried zucchini is in the fridge. I will make burger with that. I toasted the buns, using plain yogurt as dressing,  sprinkled salt and pepper. The Veggies, sliced Yellow Bell pepper, sliced tomatoes and salad, all will go in between. The burger will taste good and healthy too with all that. 

Try to put smile on the faces around, you will never be out of happiness. What goes around, comes back to you. Try to live in day tight compartment. Get busy with the things, you like to do. Leave no space for negative thoughts, to enter, to spoil your moments.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I am happy changed my menu

I have to put Reverse Gear

They can relate what we talk