Mornings are Face of our Day

18 Creative Small Garden Ideas - Indoor and Outdoor Garden Designs for  Small Spaces

 



Monday -- Beautiful sunny morning, it is getting colder day by day, 13 C today. I started my day with 5 minutes stretch exercises on my bed room carpet. It is 9.15, I am done with my breakfast, with my oatmeal porridge 
and stir fried egg. 

Enjoying my morning tea, walking around in my backyard, which now can be designated a back garden. Looking wonderful with green all around. I see couple of Bronze and Gold leaves here, giving color to the green of my garden. 

It is an amazing view to behold, to start my day. I miss my friends, the Black Squirrel and White Butterfly. Mornings are key. It is face of our days. We have to give color to our mornings, in whatever way we can. Do anything to get happiness, to feel good. 

Go to your garden, have a seat in your balcony. Push your chair to the window. Sometimes, we feel lethargic, specially in mornings. Try to break the ice, the stillness. Change the scenery. Change is always good to move on, to make our day.

Days are compiled into chapters, to be inserted into the story book of our lives. Think about one step a time. Take just the moment in hand and give color to it. Make use of the moments and things will be worked out. No worries.

It is 10.30, I am in my room with my computer. One of my friend just called. She lives back home. We were having chit chat, talking about our old friends, about the days, we spent together. You feel good to share memories with the people of your era. You can share your sentiments and relate to them. 

My daughter, the middle one called from Grimsby. She was in the car, going home, coming back from Lincoln Uni. It is one hour drive. She was talking about the plans for the rest of the day. Her husband's friend, recently lost his brother. They have to visit to his place. He lives in Scanthorpe, 40 minutes away from Grimsby.

My youngest daughter called me from Reading. She was just back from her school, was busy with kitchen, dinner preparations. The Carers service for her in laws, is discontinued because of cuts. She is managing them anyway. Not easy to look after the two bed ridden people with work and family of her own.  Things, somehow going smoothly. I appreciate her patience level. 

Last night, I came to know that one of my family friend, lost her sister. I called her to talk about, to share her moments of grief. We have to be there for people, in their difficult moments. It matters a lot, to let them know that they don't have to face all that alone. We are there for them to share. It gives strength to move on.

It is 12.30, I am at lake, enjoying my coffee with two cream, one sugar and carrot muffin. I grabbed that, on the way from Tim Horton Drive Through. I told you, we have to give color to our moments in hand. 

I see the Black Squirrel here, enjoying with his friend. Whit Butterfly here too, talking to beautiful yellow, purple and red flowers. What an atmosphere to behold, to enjoy, for me, to make my day. It is 1.15, going back to home. My son has his meeting. He has to be there. We have to avail whatever is there.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I am happy changed my menu

I have to put Reverse Gear

They can relate what we talk